Huangfurui next to him was also anxious like an ant on a hot pot. He could clearly see that Luo Yuzhu's current state was very wrong, and he really wanted to share some of it for Luo Yuzhu, but he was just a mech soldier, and he couldn't help it. There is no such ability.

  He didn't even think about it, and walked directly in front of Yao Qingli, and said with a pleading face:

  "Yao Qingli, can you help me see Yuzhu? She is obviously not in the right state now, but don't be contaminated with something!"

  For the sake of the girl he loves, Huang Furui let go of his pride, and humbled himself to the people he didn't like.

  The others also looked at Yao Qingli in unison, obviously they all meant the same thing, Yao Qingli just smiled and said yes when watching this scene! Then he walked up to Luo Yuzhu and gave her a detailed diagnosis.

  After checking for a long time, but found nothing abnormal, Yao Qingli could only shake his head and retreat regretfully. Everyone who came to this conclusion couldn't believe it.

  How is this possible? Luo Yuzhu's state can clearly tell that something is wrong, so how could Yao Qingli fail to check anything?

  Now even if Yao Qingli took out a bottle of healing potion and gave Luo Yuzhu a drink, they would feel at ease, but the conclusion now is that there is no problem?

  Huangfu Rui couldn't control himself all of a sudden, and asked Yao Qingli loudly:

  "How is it possible? Did you show her a good look?"

  After saying this, his face was a little ugly, but he continued:

  "I was the one who scolded you just now. , has nothing to do with Yuzhu. If you are angry, you can throw it at me, Luo Yuzhu is innocent. And her arm was injured because she was protecting you, you can't do this to her!"

  This is really straight In vain, he said that Yao Qingli's opinion was that he was dead and could not be saved!

  Yao Qingli's expression was a bit ugly, she frowned directly, and said in a vicious voice:

  "I am a pharmacist, so it is natural for me to treat diseases and save people as my duty, so how could I deliberately stand on the sidelines because of some small quarrels before, and refuse to help? Huangfurui, who do you think I am?"

  Huangfurui also felt that he had made a slip of the tongue and couldn't hold back, but he couldn't control these things at all, he just wanted to know what should Luo Yuzhu do?

  I saw Yao Qingli continue to say:

  "She really doesn't have any negative status at all, she is very, very healthy, and that's all I can find out, maybe it's because I'm not capable enough? But I really can't help it!"

  Hearing this, other people Can't say anything more, Yao Qingli directly blocked all the roads.

  The others didn't doubt Yao Qingli, after all, Yao Qingli's appearance in front of everyone really wouldn't seem to be able to harm Luo Yuzhu.

  It seems that Luo Yuzhu's appearance is probably due to accidentally touching something unknown before, which led to his current appearance.

  Seeing this, Luo Yuzhu smiled casually, and said out loud,

  "Oh, am I doing well? It's just that I'm mentally weak, and it's not a big deal! Discussing these things here might as well let us win the game as soon as possible, and then let me have a good rest.