chapter 2

<harpers pov>

god this girl is absolutely breathtaking. we're dancing, but all i see is her, i cant hear the music.

she grabs my hands, turning me around and then puts her hands on my hips. she moves them on the beat of the music.

"is this okay harper?" she whispers in my ear.

"yes beautiful. this is amazing" i whisper back.

we keep dancing with our hips attached to eachother for a while.

the music stops and another song comes up. everyone around us is screaming the song so loud i cant even hear the artist anymore.

"im pretty sure that if i stay here any longer my ears will start bleeding. wanna go somewhere quite?" i ask her.

"sure, where do u wanna go?"

"just follow me."

i take her upstairs, into the bedroom at the end of the hall. i lock the door, let myself fall onto the bed and close my eyes.

"this is much better isnt it?" i say

"yeah, baby it is." she answers.

hold up, did she just call me baby? i open my eyes, only to find out she is on top of me.

her arms are next to my head, and shes looking - no, staring - at my lips.

i put her hair behind her ear, and she leans in to kiss me. i kiss her back. softly at first, and then harder and harder.

i turn her around so im on top now.

i kiss her again, even harder and i softly bite her lip. when she lets out a small moan i stop.

"you like that princess?"

"yes, harper, i do."

then i hear people yelling, "its the police, partys over people!!"

"fuck its the police! what do we do?" jessie says. i see the panic in her eyes.

"its okay, get out trough the window. theres a ladder outside." i say. i know that because me and my best friend allison have sneaked out that way during sleepovers many times.

"okay, lets go"

i let her go first, and then go down the ladder myself. i jump off, grab her wrist and start running.