Chapter 5: high fever

Start from the beginning

Luo Zhi was forcibly pulled, and lowered his head slightly to one side. He found that his breath was scalding hot, his throat hurt, and his voice became hoarse.

"I would be sad to go. And I have somewhere to go."

Luo Zhi slowed down and let his vocal cords continue to pronounce: "I've been in some trouble these days, but it's not so hard that I can't go on..."

"How can it be done then?" Ren Chenbai asked softly beside his ear.

It was Luo Zhi's ear on the injured side. Most of the time, this half of the ear couldn't hear things clearly, but these words suddenly penetrated into the eardrum clearly, and continued to penetrate into him with a biting cold air. in the mind.

Luo Zhi raised his head a little dazedly.

Ren Chenbai didn't seem to expect that he would hear it. Wen Lang's eyebrows froze for a moment, and then calmly eased: "...It's so uncomfortable to live outside, and your health is not good. Don't be angry, come back with me."

His tone was very natural, as if "how can I do it?" was not a questioning of "life is not too hard to go on", but an ordinary prefix for the following sentences.

As if in that inadvertent moment, the terrifying chill with icicles was just an illusion that Luo Zhi had burned himself into confusion.

Maybe it's just an illusion.

If it is said to be rejected by the Luo family, it can still be traced back to the source and connected to the past. After being bombarded by the whole network, he could also find Jian Huaiyi, the pusher who was hiding in the shadows... At least Luo Zhi couldn't think of what he did to provoke Ren Chenbai.

He has always been obedient in the Ren family, neither causing trouble nor making trouble, and is almost an invisible and transparent person.

It's too busy, so I just accompany Ren Chenbai's mother to bake cakes and snacks, or find a chance to get into the study and read a book in it for a day.

There is no conflict in the business of the Luo family and the Ren family. Ren Chenbai is the only heir of the Ren family, and the whole person is the standard negative control group of those rambunctious second-generation ancestors.

Ren Chenbai is the best of their generation. He is calm and decisive in the business, gentle, mature and reliable in private. Even Luo Jun cannot help being compared to him from time to time.

There is no need for such a proud person to be like Jian Huaiyi who is always worried about the stolen things and always worried that everything will be taken away again, so he always has to stay with Luo Zhi endlessly.

Luo Zhi tried to draw his arm back twice.

Ren Chenbai still held him tightly.

That strength is not strong, but it is also irresistible, at least now Luo Zhi does not have enough physical strength to resist.

Ren Chenbai lowered his head slightly, his dark eyes looked at Luo Zhi, and Luo Zhi's shadow at the moment poured out of his eyes.

During this period of time, there were already many people nearby.

Even if nothing else, Luo Zhi's clothes that he hasn't had time to change are already eye-catching enough in the mall.

After all, it is also a negative typical on the cusp of the storm, and it didn't take long for someone to recognize Luo Zhi's face. The hostility in reality is not as daring to love, dare to hate, and rejoice in enmity like on the Internet. At least no one has rushed up to give Luo Zhi a blow. At most, they just pointed and whispered with contempt.

They Regretted it After Their Hearts Turned to Ashes  (BL) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara