Chapter 3

The moon peered over the barren trees as night fell over the Bloodmoon territory. Wolves chattered quietly as they prepared for sleep. Harry Styles was being settled into his first night in the pack, and Alpha Cooter and Snowfeather were trying to figure out where to house him for night.
"It will take too long to build a nest for him," Snowfeather said, annoyance lacing his tone. The beta had been very opposed to Harry Styles being in the pack since the beginning, and he was yet to have a change of heart. His stance was aggressive, trying to look dominant compared to the British dispersal.
"..." Alpha Cooter stood in silence, trying to think. Obviously, he would not be staying with Snowfeather and Zara. He considered leaving Harry Styles with Twinkle Toes, but he didn't wish to burden the omega. He sighed.
"Harry Styles could stay with me," Alpha Cooter offered. Several heads turned as conversation abruptly stopped. The entire pack stared at the alpha, flabbergasted. Harry Styles..in the same den as Alpha Cooter?
Harry Styles nodded politely, and Alpha Cooter allowed no time for objection. He whisked Harry Styles away and led him to the alpha's den.

"Your den is so..coquette," Harry Styles said approvingly, looking around. The small den, made from a hollow boulder, was less than suitable for living. It was hot and stuffy. A guinea fowl carcass was rotting in the corner, spotted feathers aloof in the den. A few bones were piled up in the corner from previous meals. The entire den reeked of death. Additionally, there was only one small nest.
"Thank you," Alpha Cooter blushed, breathing out of his mouth to avoid the smell.
"I just 'ave one question.." Harry Styles began, posture shy and timid.
"Um..where do I sleep?" Alpha Cooter paused. He had not thought of this beforehand. Not only was there no time to build a nest, there was also no space.
"I guess we'll have to share."