𝟗. ❙𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐨

Start from the beginning

"Lay off him, Walter. Geez, that's how it's going to go if we sell this way." Robin defended Jesse once again. She wasn't even really defending him since Walter just didn't know how selling drugs works. She was really educating him. "Well, why is he selling it in such small quantities then? Why don't you just sell the whole pound at once?"

"To who? Who do I look like, Scarface?" Jesse spoke with disbelief, knowing that was impossible.

"That's the kind of dealer he is, Walter. He sells on the streets to individual people. If you want to sell more, we have to talk to a distributor, which is a completely different deal." Robin explained, which gave Walter some hope. "Well, do either of you know anyone like that?"

"Yeah, we did. Until you killed him." Jesse spoke with bitterness. Their closest lead was Krazy Eight and Emilio, but that was sort of an obstacle at the moment. Walter immediately got defensive since he clearly did not want his name attached to the murders. "I haven't killed anyone! Those crimes were all your little girlfriend!"

"Not his girlfriend and you and I both know that I had to do that. We'd all probably be in jail by now if I hadn't killed them. You don't get this business, Walter. No witnesses." Robin scolded, sick of Walter treating her like a common criminal. She was, of course, but Robin was doing all of this for the exact same reason Walter was. Her family.

"Oh, please. You didn't have to do any of it. You've been way too into this since the day we started! You are psychotic!" Robin immediately pushed herself off of the RV, ready to bash Walter's face in, but luckily for Walter, Jesse stood in front of her and put his hands on the sides of her arms. "Woah, Robin. Just...Is there any other distributors you know?"

Robin's harsh glare stayed on Walter, who had a slightly scared expression since he knew to an extent what she was capable of. She let out a breath, trying to calm herself down slightly before turning to Jesse. She did quickly glance at his hands, which caused him to immediately pull away. "I know about ten guys who could distribute our product. Guys on your level, on drug lord level, and people in the middle."

"What a shocker." Walter spoke with sarcasm, which was most likely one of the biggest mistakes of his life. Pushing past Jesse and whipping out her switchblade, Robin pushed the older man against the RV by holding the blade to his neck. Jesse was going to help Walter, but he knew that she probably had some other knife hidden on her that would be lodged into his chest if he tried anything.

"If you make one more slight to my job, I swear on the future grave of your wife, you'll end up just like Emilio and Krazy Eight, but not before I make you watch me murder your family. I'm here because of who I know and what I know and you'd either be dead or in jail if it weren't for me. So, maybe you should think twice before being a smartass 'cause let's be honest, the only value you have is your chemistry skills, which I could probably find in some random person behind a gas station." Robin threatened, which struck fear into not only Walter, but Jesse as well.

"You're crazy." Walter insulted with disbelief as Robin removed her blade from his neck and took a few steps back. "You have no fucking idea. Now, do you want the name of a distributor or do you want to judge me again?"

Walter motioned for her to go ahead, to scared to say anything else that could actually get him hurt or even killed. Robin took a deep breath as she put her switchblade back in her pocket, thankfully having the ability to quickly compose herself. "Every distributor I know, I don't know personally, but there is one guy that I do. He also took Krazy Eight's spot, so he's probably our best bet."

"Tuco, right?" Jesse asked, having heard of this distributor. He was concerned that Robin could snap so quickly, but based on her preparedness for certain situations and her extensive knowledge on how to properly commit felonies, Jesse wasn't too surprised.