But of course, it was limited to the two of them, if other people were here, Liu Qingqing wouldn't just entertain them with leftovers.

  Feng Ze sat next to Mi Kun very naturally, and when he saw him, Mi Kun felt upset again.

  Oh, the eccentric guy is here again!

  The food left is actually not enough, but Feng Ze is not very hungry at the moment, he is thinking about things and can't eat.

  Seeing that Feng Ze was absent-minded, Liu Qingqing asked subconsciously:

  "Master Cang Ye, what's the matter? Why does he seem a little restless?"

  Feng Ze was a little surprised that Liu Qingqing could see it, but the next moment he smiled relaxedly and said,

  "It's nothing, but you are so late to log in this time! But it really made me and your teacher Yao I'm worried!"

  Liu Qingqing said sorry, but Feng Ze shook his head:

  "This matter is not your fault, it's mainly because of us, I didn't give you much self-defense, I'm always worried that you will have an accident."

  While talking Feng Ze took out a storage space, which was shaped like a ring. Liu Qingqing was not too polite, and after coming over, she scanned inside and found that it contained various weapons and a lot of potions.

  Among them, there are many weapons that are forbidden by the alliance to be leaked, but even so, Feng Ze still got it.

  But can she really use this? In case of being caught...

  As if he could see Liu Qingqing's worry, Feng Ze comforted him:

  "Don't worry, I made a special sign for you on it, if you encounter trouble, just show it."

  Liu Qing Qing nodded. Although she can't use it in front of Feng Ze, she can use it when she goes out to do missions in the future! At that time, it will also be one of the trump cards!

  Liu Qingqing was very satisfied, but after doing all this, Feng Ze felt a little restless, anyone could see his restlessness.

  Now that Feng Ze is already so careful, Liu Qingqing also wanted to see if she could help him solve some troubles, and she was also curious about what could make Feng Ze so insane.

  So she asked weakly:

  "Master Cang Ye, did you encounter any difficulties? Maybe you can tell me, in case I can help you?"

  Looking at her little apprentice, Feng Ze also had big eyes Some sighed, this little apprentice is so kind, he has learned to care about his master, but it's a pity that he can't learn his own fighting skills no matter how hard he learns, and he can't inherit his mantle.

  Feng Ze still said it:

  "Because of your little junior sister!"

  Her little junior sister? Isn't her little junior sister herself? What did she do to make Feng Ze like this, Liu Qingqing continued to insinuate:

  "Did my little junior sister do something to make Master worry?"

  Feng Ze retorted subconsciously:

  "No!"

  Then he said Feeling that the tone of his rebuttal seemed a bit blunt, he was worried that his little apprentice would think too much, so he slowed down his voice and continued:

  "Isn't your junior sister doing a mission? It's a bit dangerous. I'm worried that she will get hurt."

  Oh, so it is!