She must have read it wrong, how could the marshal be so wise and mighty have the same hands and feet one day!

  As soon as Feng Ze entered, his ears were so red that he was about to bleed. In such a small, closed bathroom, the mist was hazy, and there was still a faint scent left behind.

  It smells so good...

  Feng Ze took a shower mechanically, but when he finished, he was completely dumbfounded, he came in without bringing his own clothes.

  He subconsciously looked outside, then turned his gaze away.

  It was impossible to ask Liu Qingqing to help, Feng Ze still didn't let go so much, he turned his head to look at the white and clean bathrobe beside him, and put it on with disgust.

  Who knows if this bathrobe is clean or not, how many people have worn it, Feng Ze has a little bit of a cleanliness habit, especially on such close-fitting clothes.

  But now he has no choice.

  With a creak, Liu Qingqing looked up and saw Feng Ze walking out in a pure white bathrobe.

  His lean and powerful muscles were all under the bathrobe, and Liu Qingqing's thoughts drifted away unconsciously, recalling the scene when they first met.

  Liu Qingqing twirled her fingers, yes, she is indeed in good shape.

  She can prove it!

  Feng Ze was sitting on the sofa wearing a bathrobe and wearing a big horse. He had been uncomfortable for a long time this afternoon walking around with his arms stretched. Now that he can finally relax, it's naturally how comfortable he is.

  Liu Qingqing obediently lay on the bed and closed her eyes, it was time to sleep.

  Feng Ze saw that Liu Qingqing's breathing had completely stabilized before he clicked on the meta world interface on the light brain and logged in.

  After the white light passed, Feng Ze opened his eyes and saw the scene when he left a few months ago. After thinking for a while, he opened the contact interface and found that "Qingchen" has not been online.

  It seems very unfortunate!

  However, Mi Kun's message came in the next moment:

  [Where are you, brat, come soon... come on. 】

  Feng Ze was a little surprised that Mi Kun actually took the initiative to contact him. It was clear that after Liu Qingqing was injured and fell into a coma last time, even if he took the initiative to ask for medicine, Mi Kun still seemed to ignore him.

  Could it be that something serious happened that Mi Kun couldn't solve?

  [Okay, come here. 】

  After Feng Ze replied the text message, he went directly to the address given by Mi Kun. As soon as he saw the person from a distance, he found that Mi Kun's mental state seemed to be a bit bad.

  Feng Ze was also a little worried, what happened to make a normally heartless person like this?

  When Feng Ze came close, Mi Kun glared at Feng Ze, then lowered his head and let out a long sigh.

  Feng Ze asked:

  "Yao Lao, what happened, why did you become in such a distraught state?"

  Mi Kun glared at him:

  "You still have the nerve to say it? Let me ask you, do you know where "Qingchen" went?"

  Feng Ze's body froze for a moment. He hasn't been here for several months, and the little apprentice "Qingchen" never put himself His identity told him, and how did he know it.