My opposite worlds

Monica wakes up in very dark place wondering what they did to her , just when she was about to call for help she saw a light like light from lanterns so he pretended to be sleep to know what they were up to.
Two men came in  half drunk .
Men:i think the parents must be looking for her already the more desperate they become , the more they will pay as.
Monica on the other hand laid down thinking of a plan to escape.the men got so drunk that they fell asleep, now this is my chance to escape she said.
Door not locked so she run out of the hurt it was very dark that she almost didn't see anything,all she saw was lanterns with their little lights.
While running she bumped into a woman who ask her what is wrong with her?
Monica: I don't even know where I am or how I got here?I just want to go back home!
Woman: what do you mean, come with me I will get you a place to sleep.
She agreed and went with the woman.

You can sleep here on my bed if you want to I will just sleep on the mat over there. I will check if my son is back
Monica: thank you very much.
This might just be the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept she said to herself .(she barely got any sleep With mosquitoes and other little insects all around)
Woman:son  why didn't you spend the night here?we're did you go?
Son:mom I just went to my friends place we work all night so I decided to sleep there.
Woman:okay can you please tell me next please .now go and check if the girl is awake and needs anything,she looked pretty desperate yesterday.
Son : who did you bring home mom?
Nobody is here.
Mom:what oh no she must have left but why ?I don't think she was feeling well .
Son:don't worry mom .

Monica looking around to find which way to get out of this this country.but just then she saw two men coming towards her .the same men who had kidnapped her, she decided to run to save her life .
When the boy saw too men running after her, he knew the girl was in trouble and needs saving those men are up to nothing good in the country ,only bullying and stealing peoples money.
     Flashback
RAPHERL,the leader of the pack was once from Transville I mean the rich Transville the parents were lawyers but fought with the government for equality among all people of Transville but the president was not in favor and decided to banish them secretly,because only some few people know about the poor Transville and the government decided to shut them up for good.
Since Raphael's family moved to poor Transville things became very difficult for them.his family couldn't survive,this left him to burn in rage against rich Transville and every one else.all he wants is to destroy and take over the rich country of Transville and that  was why he formed this gang .once in a while they attack the gates or steal their weapons to weaken their security system.
Fast forward
The boy decided to help her by distracting them only to see the girl hide. In anger they pushed the boy away and run as fact as the could to catch up with the girl.
After they left he called out to the girl from her hideout.
Boy: what did you do to do ?
Monica: nothing I don't even know them but thank you very much for your help.
Boy: we're do you think you are going be careful they run this place you know?
Monica: what am I supposed to do I just want to get out of here(she started to cry)
Boy: what do you mean out of here?
Monica: I am not for around here I just want to go home please?
Boy: shhh ( he thinks the girl has lost her mind)listen I know someone who can help you just come with me.
Monica: no you are all the same you just want to hurt me!
Boy: if I did I wouldn't have saved you okay.
Monica:okay but please don't hurt me.