Sumeru's Conclusion

The party who are part of the plan rendezvoused at the Grand Bazaar, in which Ayaka and Nilou arrived last. They widened their eyes when they see Fatui gunners with their firearms pressed on the back of their comrades' heads.

"You have destroyed the forged god, as well as my workshop that would be used to bring my plans of blasphemy into motion. You are too much of a variable, and you need to be erased." Another Dottore segment appears.

"Just how many of you are there?!" Ayaka asked.

"Even the original has forgotten how many segments that he has created, some are stronger and some are weaker. However, because of what the Maid-Knight did in the workshop, I discover that the both of you are worn out, so much that you can't use your powers anymore, Transcended Maidens."

It was then when Nilou's eyes perked up, and her face of despair turned to that of a grin of hope.

"What's with that grin, dancer? Even I find it unsettling--"

A beam made out of geo shoots out of an adeptus portal, hitting the segment right between his legs.

"Ough... W-what the..." Dottore said with a squeaky voice.

He and the other gunners looked behind to see the adeptus portal ripping open, and out comes the familiar sight of a lavender haired maid-knight.

"Forgive me for worrying all of you, people of Sumeru, Lady Ayaka."

"How... How did you still live after that!?" Dottore asked, his voice still squeaking.

"Are you thinking that what I did will be the last time you will see me, Doctor? Well, my apologies. I am still alive, but for the workshop and the army of your machines... I am deeply sorry. They are indeed gone."

Dottore and the agents begin to tremble in fear, just from Noelle's gaze.

"If you want information on how I survived, it is actually simple to explain, because of what I have become."

From her chest, a golden chess piece comes out floating, which then rests on top of the palm of her hand.

"It is all in here, the reason of my current existence. I cannot die, it's just impossible. Even after I commit the final order, I will still return."

A few minutes earlier, in the plane connecting to Irminsul...

Using the power of the gnosis, Aether, Paimon and Nahida went to the plane where Irminsul is, and after facing off multiple adversaries that are tainting the plane, they managed to reach the base of the divine tree, where they find the one who calls herself Greater Lord Rukkhadevata.

However, she looks identical to Nahida herself, and explains that because they are of the same nature, and that Nahida is a new Samsara of herself, hence their similar appearances.

"Let the world completely forget me... Oh, and before that I just remembered... Another divine being fell into this plane of existence as well, shortly before you have arrived. Do tell me, is she familiar to you?"

Rukkhadevata points to a bed of roses that were previously not there when Aether first stepped foot onto Irminsul's root in his dream. The both of them widened their eyes as they see who is lying peacefully on top of the bed of roses beneath her, their faces of surprise then turns into a sad kind of happiness, as Aether begins to tear up, and ran towards the bed of roses.

The figure is bare-clothed, as the day she was born. Aether wrapped his arms around the figure's body, and raised her up. Slowly, her eyes open revealing geo sigils within them. The figure returns the hug just as Nahida is hugging Rukkhadevata on the root.

Back to the present

"I remember how my body reformed as well. One single geo particle survived, and that is what it need for me to return, but my body was transported to Irminsul to save myself of the trouble of messing up the workshop again. And there you have it, after Aether woke me up, I used my power to outfit myself back in my uniform, and came here. You have failed, Doctor, and so does your Fatui's blasphemous operation, but I can give you a chance, if you'd like."

"Uh-- Huhhhh....!!!" The agents grunted, after they heard all of that.

"Everyone... Retreat, we can't hope to win this... But since you let us live like that, I need to speak to Buer!"

"As long as you don't harm her being, then I shall allow it."

Noelle was there, witnessing Nahida giving up her gnosis to Dottore, although she couldn't take him seriously with a busted out body part and a squeaky voice. After Dottore got away, Noelle went to wake Aether up, while Nahida asked her.

"What happened to Azar? I thought that he is merely getting ousted from the position of Grand Sage, but I no longer felt his presence."

"Oh, about that, Lady-- Lord Kusanali..."

Downstairs

"You are the honorable Shirasagi Himegimi of Inazuma... Please, I am honored to be of your presence as you personally bring me into custody!"

Azar is beaten up badly by Cyno and Nilou's clone, and now he is crawling over to the exterior of the Akademiya entrance. His legs were permanently crippled after Nilou cuts him in the tendons.

"Please... I couldn't get up!"

Ayaka then gave him a hand, to which Azar smiles gleefully.

"Th...Thank you..."

"Sure, it's the least I can do, former Grand Sage... But I am not as merciful as Noelle."

Ayaka then with a fit of rage, swings Azar upwards to the skies, he then screams as he is now sky-high.

"Maybe you won't be such a homewrecker... In the next dimension!"

Ayaka then powers up, using the last bit of her power just for this occassion before she needs to rest. An aura of cryo surges from within her body. Her chilling laughter of insanity fills the air, as the aura then surges on top of her body, and became a huge wave of cryo energy which then hits Azar mid-air.

"NO! NO, MILADY!!!!"

Ayaka just laughed maniacally, as she licks her lips when Azar then freezes in the air as he makes his way to the sun, where he is completely vaporized.

One day later

A victory feast was held in the Grand Bazaar's stage where the Zubayr Theater stood. Ayaka, Nilou and Noelle prepared the food and tea for everyone who enjoyed their time of celebration. Later on, Nahida arrives personally to thank the Traveller and the party responsible for executing the plan to free her.

"I just realized something. Where's Jut? Usually it was only him and Nilou who cooked." Zubayr asked.

"About that..." Dehya scratches the back of her head.

Apparently Dehya saw Jut placing a tombstone, and carving words onto it before placing a bouquet of flowers in front of it. It read, "Here lies Jut's hopes and dreams."

Aside from that, now Nahida oversees Sumeru as it's humble leader, which is for the best.

Return of The Maid-KnightPrologue End