Chapter 06 - Talk

Start from the beginning

Mae looked at her son who's looking at anywhere but her before she giggled. "Luk, you're not that unpredictable you know? It's quite entertaining to watch the two of you actually. And I know how much you love him, you're room was the proof right?" she teased her son just to make him feel better but Gulf just smiled bitterly before looking straight into her eyes.

"I can't help but think over the fact that I'm...'me', do think he will accept 'me' Mom?"

Mae can't help but sigh before hugging Gulf, she knows how much it bothered him to have those organs inside him. Yes he accepted it, but as a man who know nothing about what he have since there are only so much information on his 'gift', Mae knew that her son is scared.

"Do you know what I think? I think that if a person hates you because you're you, then maybe they're not going to be part of your life in the long run. And we both know that Mew is not one of those people, you will never know unless you talk to him Gulf, and besides if he accepted you for who you are, then your Dad and I will be more than assured that you have someone like Mew that we can trust for the rest of your life" Mae smiled and she saw how Gulf ears went red, "Ma!" he whined making her laugh.

"And if ever your relationship evolves to something much more greater, just imagine how will children look? Great genes you know?" Mae teased and Gulf just groaned before burying his head on to his mother's neck.

After having that talk with each of their mothers, Mew and Gulf went on and become more close than ever. Which did not go unnoticed by the whole crew, and Supporn and Mae who only said a few words to each other when they first met each other, now had their own world.

Talking about their sons and the future.

Until Gulf's birthday came rolling around, his 20th birthday, making everyone have their own tweets about the said birthday boy.

(*Kuya - older brother)