kryto in: love at first bark

Beginne am Anfang

But just he found her, the same cat in a dog park.

Just the sight of her made his tail wagged as he walked up to her.

He approached sophisticated gently and gracefully, as he grabbed a bouquet of flower in his mouth from near couple.

Then when he gets close to the cat who was licking her back.

She looks up to see him dropping the flowers in front of her.

She was pleased, "oh...hello" she purred.

"Hey...I'm krypto" he greeted her with a smile.

"Oh...your that superhero dog that stopped that evil space cat"

Krypto chuckles as he was being admired but act like it was no big deal, he was being modest.

"Yeah that's me, you see that guy over there" he points his head to Superman sitting on the bench as he was still talking to Lois.

"I'm thinking I should take him to the vet later" Superman says.

"That's my best bud, Superman"

"I'm Furlina" the cat says as she smiles tenderly.

"That's a beautiful name" krypto says as he blanks out, he couldn't help but glaze into her emerald eyes.

Furlina giggles, "thanks, but don't you think it's weird that we're two different animals"

"Yeah I know, I'm a cat and you're a dog" krypto was too distracted by her, he couldn't control his words.

"I mean your a fog and I'm a rat-I mean-" he was mushy and speechless, he couldn't think straight.

But it did made her laugh, "ah you know what I mean" he chuckles.

"Hehehe, I do"

Then something happened, they soon gaze into each other's eyes, krypto smiles warmly as his tag wagged uncontrollably when seduce him with flashing her eyes.

Then back with Lois and Superman, "you know I been thinking, maybe krypto needs...a girlfriend" Lois says.

Superman was shocked, "what?"

"I mean what if he feels lonely, and it would be nice to have some alone time together" she and Superman were leaning in for a kiss.

But suddenly, "I have this new perfume called Entrancement, it's supposed to trap in every dogs primal nature"

"Really let me smell" he sniffs her neck and it made her tail rise up.

Then Superman panicked, "uh oh" he says as he gets up when he sees krypto with the cat far away.

"What, what's wrong" Lois asked as she looks through his direction.

"Krypto's with a cat and he doesn't like cats, I better go get him" as he walks over, Lois gets a closer look then she smiles as she stops Superman by grabbing his shoulders.

"Uh Superman, I don't think krypto hates the cat...I think he's in love" Lois explained.

Then that's when Superman snapped as he suddenly realized it.

He saw how krypto was looking at the female cat with puppy love eyes.

"You know that thing when she see someone that you like is called love at first sight...well that's how I feel about you"

"We only met for a day and you suddenly falling in love with me, it must be a burden to save the world"

"Yeah...it's a ok but...I would love to share my life with someone special"

She was wooed and Superman looked at the cat and krypto when both house pets leaned in closer.

"With a cat" Superman was horrified to see krypto was about to kiss a cat.

So when their noses we're almost close, Furlina looks up surprised as krypto kept his eyes closed and he was being pulled away but when he felt like she didn't kiss him back, he pulls his paw out reaching for her.

"Uh is your friend ok" Furlina asked.

"Yeah..why do you ask" krypto Was getting speechless and mouth dry.

But then he opened his eyes, he was shocked to see Superman was kissing blocking him, stopping the kiss by holding him back.

"Alright boy...let's go" he leashes krypto and tries to take him away from the cat.

But krypto didn't wanted to leave, he struggled to stay still, "well it looks like it's time for us to go, WHOA, come visit me sometimes" he was trying to stay as long as he can.

"I live in that building that next to the giant globe over there, my window is always open...call me..AH" then he lost his strength against Superman and they fly out of the park.

Krypto looks down at Furlina and frowns, "I promise I'll find you"

When they fly back home, Superman realized his world is turned upside down, now it's his turn to protect krypto.

But a dog and a cat should not be together that's the rule...but krypto can't ignore his feelings.