092. rising of lucifer

Começar do início

Dean lets out a humorless laugh as he rubs his cheek, looking back at his sister.

"Dean--" She quietly starts, wanting to apologize.

"Oh, so, we're like dad?" He asks, scoffing. "Looks like daddy's little hated girl learned a few tricks." He sneers.

"Dean..." Bobby lowly warns.

"Dean, I didn't--"

"No. No, you wanna compare us to dad? How 'bout you, hmm? You just fucking hit me, Nat! What's that motto you always? Never hurt either brother in a serious manner unless absolutely necessary? That was necessary? Like it or not, we all have some sort of piece of him in us, and it looks like you got the fucking abusive gene!"

"Which suddenly makes that stupid abortion like a much better idea, cause I feel sorry for any possible kids you have!"

"Fuck you, Dean!" Natalie screeches, charging at him, and shoving him back.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Bobby rushes over.

"Fuck you! You're a fucking asshole!" Natalie yells as Bobby drags her away from Dean. "Get the fuck off me." She rips herself out of Bobby's grip and storms out, slamming the door shut behind her.

Natalie sobs as she walks further through the junkyard. She finds a crowbar and hits one of the windshields, breaking it. She continues to hit the car multiple times, denting it. She runs out of energy as she sobs, staring down at the crowbar.

"You're not him. You're not him." She whispers, dropping the crowbar and running her hands through her hair. "No. No, he was... he was a monster. You're not a monster. You'd never do any of that." She whispers, but stops.

"But you hit Dean." She whimpers, more tears running down her face. She drops down and sits with her back resting against the side of a car. "You hit Dean. You fought Sam. You... you hurt them. Fuck." She buries her face in her hands, sobbing.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Bobby shouts at Dean.

"Bobby--" Dean tries, flinching when Bobby swipes everything off his desk, angrily.

"You stupid, stupid son of a bitch! Well, boo hoo, I am so sorry your feelings are hurt, princess! Are you under the impression that family's supposed to make you feel good?! Bake you an apple pie, maybe? They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!"

"I told him, "you walk out that door, don't come back" and he walked out anyway! That was his choice!"

"You sound like a whiny brat. No, you sound like your dad. Well, let me tell you something. Your dad was a coward."

"My dad was a lot of things, Bobby, but a coward?"

"He'd rather push Sam away than reach out to him. He'd rather beat and punish Natalie instead of just putting her out of her misery and letting her stay with someone else! Well, that don't strike me as brave. You are a better man than your daddy ever was. So you do all of us a favor. Don't be him."

"And your sister ain't him either. Do not convince her otherwise." Bobby growls.

~ ~ ~

"Nat?" She hears her brother's voice. Natalie looks up, seeing Dean, but she quickly realizes she isn't in the junkyard. She looks around at the fancy room.

"Wha... wh-where am I?" She asks.

"Hello, Dean. It's almost time." Cas appears.

"Time for what? Wh-why am I here?" Natalie asks.