What you missed over the years

Dear Yuu,

It's been two years since you left, but even though I'm with you again, I feel like talking alone couldn't detail the stuff you missed. For starters, RSA got destroyed in the aftermath of prom. Then, in the wake of Ambrose's death, he got replaced by some guy named Michael, who also had Ambrose's old wand. RSA's curriculum changed, and with the addition of therapy, the student's behavior is back to normal. On that note, Milhouse wanted to tell you he's sorry for his past behavior. Damian is checking in with him to make sure his mental health doesn't go back to its previous creepy levels.

Us third years, Trey, Vil, Rook, Leona(ugh!), Cater, Lilia, Idia, and I all graduated. Trey's a famous baker with his own tv show. Vil and Rook are stars, as expected. As for Leona, I don't know what he's doing. The last thing I heard he was doing was traveling the world to find himself. Cater is a social media influencer, also as expected. Lilia and I are spending a bit more time around humans until Silver and Sebek graduate. After that, we'll be going back to Briar Valley. Idia is a famous game player and game developer. His most popular game is Escape from Hades.

Everyone else has been the same back at school. Except there are fewer overblots. Ramshackle is as dusty as ever. It didn't feel right to change it after you left. The ghosts did commission a painting of you and Grim as the first magicless Ramshackle dorm student.

You'll get a giggle out of this, but Crowley and the staff miss you. We made December 21st Yuu day and added a statue of you and Grim to The Great Seven. After all that happened, you and your dorm are just as great as the rest. Last week, Ace called everyone together after Headmage Mickey(Michael) told him that he can open a portal to your world. We went to the newly repaired Royal Sword Academy and walked through the portal.

I'm sorry for scaring you and crashing into your apartment, by the way. I don't know what else to say, but maybe that's a good thing. That just means there's more time to talk about things.

"Malleus, come on! We all need to leave if we want to see the New Years' ball drop!" Yuu yells, putting on her coat.

"Yeah, hurry up, Malleus. You've been sitting at her desk for the past thirty minutes," Ace says, putting on 2025 glasses.

"Don't speak to Waka-sama that way," Sebek scolds, using his indoor voice.

"Alright, I'm coming. Let me finish this last word," I say, dipping my pen in ink.

Goodbye for now, and happy New Year.

From

Your Tsunotaro