CHAPTER 2

slowly I approachthe lit up area, It is an average sized apartment complex building with zeven floors 'TOEI SENDAGAYA APARTMENT'. It's funny because it looked like the place I used to live "haha" wel not anymore. It wasn't anything special anyway.

I think I should enter now before it starts I still need time to analyze everything since I don't know anything about the game yet. Whether it's spades hearts, clubs or diamonds it doesn't really matter As long as I survive anythings fine. Maybe I should put up an 'new player' act that should be fun.

As I walked in I took a look around, there where twelve participants including me, Two girls wearing heels not very smart if you ask me, two older men mabye around fourthy or fifty years old, an anxious looking old lady, a cute guy with a hat, two criminal looking guys, an athletic girl and the mysterious blond guy listening to music. On the outside I put up an straight face but on the inside I couldn't help but smirk. I didn't really think he would be here, wel it's a great opportunity for me to know more about him. But that has to wait first I'll need to grab a phone and play dumb.

I walked a bit closer to the table with phones on it and reached out for one
And held it a bit closer to my face 'FACIAL RECOGNITION IN PROGRESS PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT' popped up on the screen, 'please wait for the game to commence, one minute till game registration closes' "huh, game? What does this mean?!" I said out loud to see if I could get an reaction from anyone "I wonder if there's a doctor here" i heard a guy say walking in and grabbing a device. He was talking to another guy one was tall with yellowish hair and an tropical blouse probably the one I heard speaking and the other wearing sweat pants with short messy black hair. 'Registration has closed' 'There are a total of 13 participants the game will now commence'. It was the voice comming from the phones again. The hooded blonde boy pulled his earphone out.

"Excuse me,What is this? I just ended up here and don't know what's going on" The cute guy from before with a blue baseball cap asked me. "I'm sorry I don't know either, I just ended up here too" I lied "it's a game" the guy with messy black hair replied. "A game?" I Asked "Stop it, beginners will only get in our way, mabye it's better to act the way shibuki does" His friend interrupted 'difficulty five of spades' "five of spades?" The guy that interrupted me then questioned. "It's an physical game" a man in his thirties wearing a black hat replied "Strength is everything here, I'm Nitobe nice to meet you" he stretched out his arm toward the tall guy. "Each mark has an meaning?" His friend replied "exactly!" Nitobe turned a bit facing him and shaking his hand. "The mark on the card signifies the games genre, Spades means it's a game of strength, Clubs are team battles, Diamonds are battles of wits, and Hearts haha it's the most troublesome one" he chuckled at the last part "troublesome?"  I asked putting up an fake confused front "it's a game of betrayal where you play with people's hearts" he replied back smirking. "What about the numbers ?" The boy asked "The difficulty" the man turned a around "the higher the number the harder it is to complete".

Then the voice from our deviceswas heard again "Game, a game of tag" "Rules: Run away from the tagger". "Tagger?!" "What?" I can hear the confusion everywhere "who's the tagger?" "How should I know?" Even the two friends shared some words of confusement. Wel I'm quite suprised, they must have come up with an nice game it's a whole new thrill not nowing what's gonna happen I like it. The robotic voice again "Clear condition: discover the safe zone hidden inside one of the buildings rooms within the time limit you clear the game when this objective is fulfilled 'time limit, 20 minutes" "when 20 minutes have passed the time bomb in the building will explode".

Very small time skip

I entered the elevator joining the blonde guy "What level?" He asked. I finally heard him speak."seven" I awnsered "Clever, me too" he replied clicking the button '7' "you know I wouldn't expect a beginner to be this smart" he smirked slightly. "Beginners luck?" I chuckled.
'Pling' the elevator opened. We both walked out.
He leaned a bit on the balcony "So for how long have you been here?" I asked "chisiya" "What?" "The names Chisiya" "okay Chishiya, I'm.. Y/N it's nice to meer you".
So that's his name Chishiya huh, wel it shouldn't matter to me tho right? No one is supposed to get in my way I can't have any weaknesses. "So why did you pick the seventh floor? Most people wouldn't be smart enough" He'll probably figure out that I'm not new here. "Well, that way I can observe the surroundings" I awnsered "are you really new, or just tricking people into thinking you are for watever reason?" He's really clever "Hm, I thought you'd figure it out I just did it to see if I could get an reaction out of anyone" He nodded.

Gunshots where heard "I guess that's the tagger" Chishiya noted. "Yeah".

♤♡◇♧
A/N
I made the chapter longer this time as promised (916) words. And I hope you enjoyed the other half of the tag game will be posted  soon.