Here I Am

God calls me and i say here i am

I live every day doing what i have to do to get to the next day, but mostly i'm just wasting my time away focusing on a goal that is meaning less instead of the beautiful plan god has put aside just for me and he sees then . . .

God calls me and i say here i am

There now i'm back on track but oh no there a crack in ground and the ground broke open and i fell back into my old ways but deeper than before i smack my self for letting me get back to this place and even worst than before disgusted at myself for not being able to avoid this a second time but still . . .

God calls me and i say here i am

Alright OK surely this time i wont fail once again god released me from my internal jail i'm on a road to greatness nothing can stop me now too bad my shoe was untied and i fell down here i am AGAIN staring at the pavement what now i mean he cant pick me up i mean how could he i i've failed his him so many times now he's gotta be like what is she doing i keep giving her the answers and still she's left lying in ruins i must be mistaken because here he comes again "Grab my hand" he says "no i can fail you no longer i am too discourage to ever get up again" "I forgive you Give me your hand" " You should leave me here to rot "I reply "I cant i have great things in store for you child Give me your hand. . . ."

God calls to me and i say here i am

And here is my hand "You must be aware that i will fail you again" "I AM"

And you must know that i will never give up on you for you are my creation and an important piece to my mastet plan

and when i call on you, you will reply to me. . .

Here I Am