Yan As soon as the words fell, Lin Nuan's face turned pale. She looked at Pei Xu and said, "No, no."

    "You must not listen to him!" Lin Nuan shook her head desperately, she was really afraid that Pei Xu would listen to the congratulatory words, jump from here and end her own life .

    Pei Xu didn't speak, just looked at her.

    He Yan said at this moment: "What? Are you scared? Then I'll push her down!" He said, pulling Lin Nuan to the side of the guardrail.

    His actions were very arrogant, and he didn't care about Lin Nuan, who was pregnant now.

    Pei Xu's heart sank suddenly, he looked at He Yan and said, "Don't hurt her, I'll just follow your orders."

    "Then you stand up quickly!" He Yan looked at him and said .

    "Don't!" Lin Nuan shook her head, with tears in her eyes: "Don't listen to him. If you jump from here, I won't live alone." She tried to persuade Pei Xu, but she forgot One thing -

    if she has something to do, Pei Xu will not live alone.

    But at this time, He Yan said: "It's really touching, but it's a pity that you don't have such an opportunity!" After

    he finished speaking, he looked at Pei Xu and said, "What are you still doing? Why don't you stand up for me quickly?" "

    "Don't!" Lin Nuan shook her head desperately, she looked at Pei Xu, and tried her best to stop her, "Pei Xu, don't listen to him, did you hear me?"

    Pei Xu said at this moment: "Nuannuan, take care of yourself." He said, and walked to the guardrail.

    "Don't!" Lin Nuan shouted loudly, she wanted to run to Pei Xu's side, she wanted to stop all this, but He Yan held her tightly, making her unable to escape.

    Pei Xu stood on the guardrail at this time, and there was an abyss under his feet, as long as he jumped forward, he would be completely smashed to pieces.

    Lin Nuan's tears had already burst, she looked at Pei Xu, and begged: "Pei Xu, I beg you not to do stupid things, I beg you not to listen to him, come down quickly, come down quickly! "

    Pei Xu didn't speak. Apart from Lin Nuan's crying echoing in his ears, there was only the whistling wind.

    He Yan said at this time: "Why, you dare not jump anymore? You should be familiar with this feeling, right? At the beginning, you jumped from here to end your own life? After your mentally ill sister died , didn’t you just jump from here and end your own life?”

    As soon as he finished speaking, Pei Xu immediately turned around and looked at him. There is an abyss behind him, but he doesn't feel scared at all. This was not only because he had jumped from here before, but also because of He Yan's words.

    What does he mean by this sentence? Does he have memories of that time too?

    He Yan saw his thoughts, looked at him and said, "Is it surprising? Are you the only ones in this world who can remember that time?"

    Pei Xu looked at him and asked, "When did you remember? "

    "When did I remember?" He Yan looked at him: "I have to ask you two! If I hadn't seen the news that you two got married, I wouldn't have remembered all of this so quickly!"

    "If If it wasn’t because of you two, I wouldn’t remember all of this at all!”

    “Speaking of which, I have to thank you two, if it wasn’t for you, how could I remember all of this? Remembering you, past life How did you die?" He Yan's originally pretty face had already become distorted at this moment.