Pei Xu looked at her at this moment and asked, "Don't want anything?"

    Lin Nuan didn't say anything, but Pei Xu moved his face closer at this moment: "Stop liking others, liking Pei Xu alone is enough That's enough."

    Although he didn't mention Lu Yicheng's name, Lin Nuan knew that he was still jealous. She looked at Pei Xu, a little dissatisfied, and said, "You are still the same, you like...like others." As

    soon as she finished speaking, Pei Xu kissed him . up.

    She couldn't react for a while, so she could only let Pei Xu kiss her.

    When Pei Xu let go of her, she only felt that her cheeks were hot and her heart beat faster.

    Pei Xu looked at her: "Should you still talk?"

    Lin Nuan felt aggrieved, "Obviously you said it first."

    As soon as she finished speaking, Pei Xu kissed her again. This time, he didn't let go of Lin Nuan after kissing for a while like before, but kept kissing her. His hand also slid over every inch of her body at this moment.

    Lin Nuan was still a little breathless under Pei Xu's kiss, but gradually, she and Pei Xu became one.

    When Lin Nuan changed her clothes and got out of the car, Pei Xu had already prepared breakfast.

    Fried eggs, toast, and two cups of warm milk.

    As soon as Lin Nuan walked out of the room, Pei Xu brought the milk to her and said, "Drink the milk first, it's not hot anymore.

    " angry. Although she was the one who brought up the past at the beginning, she stopped in time, but Pei Xu brought it up again and punished her in that way.

    "What's wrong?" Pei Xu asked.

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but turned her head away after glancing at him.

    Pei Xu: "Continue to make trouble."

    Lin Nuan: ",,," she turned her head, only to see Pei Xu looking at her with a smirk. Pei Xu's appearance has always given people a gentle feeling. Even Lin Nuan in the past just felt that he was colder.

    But just this morning, she found that Pei Xu was completely different from her impression. It was as if he had changed into a different person, leaving his marks on every part of her body.     Obviously last night, he was very gentle and cautious, as if he was afraid of hurting her. But just now, he waited until Lin Nuan begged him, then stopped, and then released himself in Lin Nuan's body with some insatiable desire.

    Thinking of what happened just now, Lin Nuan was still a little scared. But she was still unconvinced and said: "If you are not afraid of kidney deficiency, you can continue to try."

    Pei Xu smiled, and then he moved closer to Lin Nuan, looked at her and said, "Then I will let you see it now. See, will I suffer from kidney failure?" He said, and then he made a gesture to kiss Lin Nuan again.

    Lin Nuan quickly snatched the milk glass from his hand and drank it in a big gulp. She didn't want to beg Pei Xu for mercy again.

    Pei Xu looked at her and smiled at this moment, and then he turned around to help Lin Nuan get toast. After Lin Nuan finished drinking the milk, Pei Xu brought the toast in front of her. Lin Nuan glanced at him, then ate the toast.

    Lin Nuan: I'm afraid, I'm afraid.

    After staying in City R for another day, Lin Nuan and Pei Xu prepared to go back. But before she had time to buy a plane ticket, Pei Shan called first. She told Pei Xu: something happened to the company, and the Ye Group unilaterally announced the termination of cooperation with them.

    After receiving this call, Pei Xu frowned, and Lin Nuan also showed a worried expression at this time, but she knew very well in her heart why Mrs. Ye did this.

    After she got home, she went to find Ye Xin. Ye Xin was lying in the hospital, her left wrist was still tied with white gauze.

    When Lin Nuan saw her, she understood why Ye Yongan made such a decision—it

    was Ye Xin who forced him to stop cooperating with Pei Xu with his life.

    Lin Nuan's gaze tightened, she looked at Ye Xin and asked, "Is it interesting for you to do this?

    " It's interesting."

    "Just for the sake of quick time, you would rather ask your father to pay huge liquidated damages?" Lin Nuan looked at her and asked.

    "Liquidated damages?" Ye Xin got off the bed, looked at Lin Nuan and said, "What do you think our company's legal department is for?"

    "Even if we still lose in the final verdict, as long as we continue to file appeals, how long can Pei Xu's company last?

    " It won’t be able to continue the business.” Ye Xin smiled complacently.

    This was what Lin Nuan was most worried about. Although Ye Shi unilaterally announced that the termination of the cooperation would require compensation for liquidated damages, but as Ye Xin said, as long as they deliberately delayed, Pei Xu would have nothing to do with them.

    Moreover, Mrs. Ye also has a certain status in the industry. If Pei Xu and them make too much trouble, it will be extremely detrimental to his future development.

    Ye Xin also grasped this point, so she can be as unscrupulous as she is now.

    Lin Nuan looked at Ye Xin at this moment, and saw that she was smiling triumphantly. She looked very much like the former Lin Nuan, she was hateful and pathetic.

    Lin Nuan looked at her and asked, "You have done so much, does he know the congratulations?"

    Only when the word congratulations was mentioned, Ye Xin's face suddenly changed. She didn't speak, but Lin Nuan already guessed the answer in her heart.

    She looked at the white gauze tied around Ye Xin's left wrist, and asked, "You don't even want your own life because of him, has he ever visited you?"

    A trace of grief flashed across Ye Xin's eyes , She looked at Lin Nuan and said, "This is my business, I don't need you to take care of it!"

    Lin Nuan looked at her distraught look, smiled and said, "It seems that He Yan really hasn't visited you. So, is it really worth it for you to do all this?"

    "Whether it's worth it or not is up to me, not you." Ye Xin looked at her and said.

    Lin Nuan nodded, looked at her and said, "Besides making your parents sad, who else could you hurt?"

    "If I didn't hurt anyone else, why would you be standing here?" Ye Xin looked at Lin Nuan and asked.

    Lin Nuan looked at her and said, "I came here just to tell you one thing."

    "What is it?"

    "Whether there is Mrs. Ye or not, Pei Xu will succeed. It is not because he relies on anyone that he has come to this day. So even if you terminate the cooperation, Pei Xu will not be defeated by you." After Lin Nuan finished speaking, she turned around.

    Just as she was about to walk forward, she suddenly thought of something, turned around and looked at Ye Xin and said, "Also, do you know why He Yan doesn't like you?"

    Ye Xin didn't speak, but her gaze was here Then he looked at Lin Nuan.

    "Because you never thought about being yourself. You act like a sister in front of me, but you have another face in front of him. How can he like someone like you?"

    Lin After Nuan finished speaking, she walked towards the door. The last sentence she left for Ye Xin was -

    "From now on, we are no longer friends."