After dinner, Pei Xu put the candles on the cake. At the same time, he lit the candles with a lighter, then looked at Lin Nuan and said, "Hurry up and make a birthday wish.

    " But suddenly thought of something, looked up at Pei Xu and said, "Why is there no birthday song?"

    "Birthday song?"

    "Yeah." Lin Nuan nodded, "When I celebrate my birthday at home, my father, my mother, and my brother will all sing me a happy birthday song."

    "Then I'll play a part for you on my phone now. "Pei Xu said.

    As soon as he finished speaking, Lin Nuan nodded and said, "I don't want it, I want you to sing it to me personally."

    "Me?" Pei Xu looked at her.

    "I don't sing well." Pei Xu said.

    "I don't care." Lin Nuan looked at him, "I want to listen to you sing. If you don't sing, I won't blow out birthday candles, and I won't allow birthday wishes."

    Unable to stop her acting like a baby in front of him, Pei Xu had no choice but to compromise. "Okay, I'll sing." Then he sang softly in front of Lin Nuan—

    "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you~~~~"

    Lin Nuan had to admit that Pei Xu's singing voice was really good. It sounds good, at least it doesn't look symmetrical at all with his face. But she still felt very happy. She glanced at Pei Xu, then closed her eyes, and made a wish on the birthday cake—

    "To be with Pei Xu forever."

    After eating the cake, Lin Nuan returned to the room. The slightly cool night wind blew in gently at this moment. Lin Nuan always had a happy smile on his face. She sat on the bed, looking at the ring with her and Pei Xu's names engraved on her hand, her thoughts were a little vague.

    She felt that everything that happened during this period was like a dream, but the ring on her hand reminded her that everything was real.

    She touched the ring with her hand, then lay down.

    When she was about to close her eyes and go to sleep, she saw that the light in the living room was still on. She got out of bed, then opened the door, and saw Pei Xu still sitting at the desk, processing some documents in front of the computer.

    Lin Nuan walked over, looked at him and asked, "Why aren't you sleeping?"

    Pei Xu looked up at her and said, "I still have some things to deal with, I'll go to bed when I'm done."

    Although he spoke calmly, Lin Nuan's eyes fell on the coffee cup beside him. After all, his body is not made of iron. He has to be with him during the day and deal with work matters at night. How can his body be able to bear it.

    Her gaze dimmed for a moment, Pei Xu looked at her at this moment and said, "This is just for refreshment, there is no other meaning, don't think about it."

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, Pei Xu held her at this moment She said with her hand: "You should go to sleep early."

    As soon as he finished speaking, Lin Nuan looked at him and said, "I can't sleep."

    Pei Xu: "Then I'll watch TV with you again?" stood up.

    But Lin Nuan stopped him at this moment and said, "No need, I'll just sit on the sofa for a while, you can continue to work on your business, don't worry about me."

    Pei Xu didn't speak, and Lin Nuan took the Picked up the phone and swiped Weibo. She actually just wanted to be with Pei Xu, just like Pei Xu had been with her these two days.