After breakfast, Pei Xu took Lin Nuan to the supermarket. The two pushed the cart and walked together in the supermarket.

    Lin Nuan walked to the snack area, and put all the potato chips, chocolate, and yogurt she still ate into the shopping cart. She finally walked to the shelf where the spicy sticks were placed, and when she was about to reach out to grab them, Pei Xu Walking to her side, looking at her, he said, "Eating too much of this food is not good for your health."

    Lin Nuan: "But I want to eat it." She looked at Pei Xu with a bit of grievance and said.

    Pei Xu's original intention was also for Lin Nuan's good, but she couldn't stop Lin Nuan from acting coquettishly in front of him, so she said, "Then eat one pack, only one pack."

    Lin Nuan nodded, and then she took the biggest pack. The spicy strips were put in the trolley.

    Pei Xu: "..."

    Lin Nuan said at this moment: "Let's go."

    Pei Xu shook his head helplessly, but still followed behind Lin Nuan. The two came out of the supermarket and went back to the hotel.

    Lin Nuan turned on the TV and sat on the sofa. She opened two packs of potato chips and yogurt at the same time.

    Pei Xu put some bought ingredients into the refrigerator, washed some fruits, and finally walked to Lin Nuan's side, looked at her and asked, "What are you looking at?"

    "Detective Conan. Lin Nuan replied: "I liked watching it when I was young, but because I was timid, I didn't dare to watch it every time."

    "Then dare to watch it today?" Pei Xu put the fruit in front of her, Then sat next to her and asked.

    Lin Nuan glanced at him: "That's because you are with me." Lin Nuan said, leaning on Pei Xu's body.

    Pei Xu also smiled at this moment, and then stretched out his arms to hug her.

    The two snuggled together like this, watching cartoons on TV and eating snacks bought from the supermarket.

    From time to time, Lin Nuan's face showed a happy or terrified expression along with the scenes played in the animation.

    This is the life she likes, plain but fulfilling.

    Pei Xu looked at her at this moment and asked: "Nuan Nuan, do you like this kind of life very much?

    " Is it?"

    Pei Xu touched her head with his hand, "I like it very much." What Pei Xu said was the truth, he did not lie to Lin Nuan.

    But Lin Nuan asked at this moment: "Really?" It wasn't that she didn't believe Pei Xu, she was just afraid that he was trying to make her happy, so she said that.

    "You still don't believe me?" Pei Xu looked at her and asked.

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but leaned her head on Pei Xu's shoulder again. She then said: "You know what? When I was a child, I often lay on the sofa watching TV and eating like I do now. Because of this habit, I was still a fat man before I went to high school."

    Pei Xu finished listening When she said that, she immediately smiled and said, "How fat is it?"

    "Hmm..." Lin Nuan thought for a while, "So fat, the kind my mother dislikes."

    Hearing this, Pei Xu smiled again, and then he looked at Lin Nuan asked: "Then how did you lose weight?"

    "Later, my mother told me: If I continue to gain weight like this, no one will want me anymore. Then, she took me to a weight loss class. I spent more than half a year in that weight loss class, and finally lost weight." Lin Nuan said, "Otherwise, with my appearance at that time, you would definitely not like me." Just as