Pei Xu: "You are like this, how can I rest assured that you are alone."

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, she just leaned in Pei Xu's arms, letting tears fall gently.

    Pei Xu hugged her tightly with both hands, and just as he was about to say something, he suddenly heard a loud noise.

    Pei Xu and Lin Nuan looked back at the same time, only to see a car crashing into the guardrail at this moment. Light smoke was already coming out of the damaged front of the car.

    The car owner, however, is still trapped in the car.

    This scene was very similar to Lin Nuan back then.

    Both Pei Xu and Lin Nuan frowned, and Lin Nuan even remembered the scene of being trapped in the car in his previous life.

    When she was lost in thought, Pei Xu had already reacted. He looked at Lin Nuan and said, "Nuan Nuan, hurry up and call an ambulance, I'll save her."

    Before Lin Nuan could react, Pei Xu had already run forward.

    The owner of the car was knocked unconscious. When Pei Xu ran to him, the thick smoke around him was getting bigger and bigger.

    Pei Xu tried to open the car door, but because it was locked, his action seemed useless at this moment.

    Fortunately, there were broken stones on the side of the road, so Pei Xu picked up a piece and smashed it directly at the window glass without thinking about it.

    The thick smoke from the car is getting bigger and bigger, Pei Xu is almost racing against time. He himself didn't know whether he was saving the stranger in the car at this moment, or Lin Nuan from his previous life.

    The car door was opened, and Pei Xu forcefully pulled the unconscious young man out of the car.

    Lin Nuan also ran to Pei Xu's side at this time. She helped Pei Xu and pulled the injured and unconscious car owner to the side of the road. The front of the car suddenly burst into flames.

    Then, there was a burst of sirens.

    In the hospital, Pei Xu was sitting with the police taking notes, while Lin Nuan sat aside and waited.

    She heard the uniformed policeman say at this moment: "The cause of the accident is still under investigation, and it is not ruled out that someone tampered with the braking system."

    She listened to what the policeman said, and suddenly remembered something, some, Something she never thought about in the past—

    "Nuan Nuan, if you're going to settle accounts with Pei Xu tomorrow, just drive my car."

    "I've checked, Pei Xu will go to Company R tomorrow to discuss a project, If you drive on the small road, no one will find you."

    "And there is no electronic surveillance on that road."

    At this moment, tiny beads of sweat were oozing from her palm, and she desperately tried to block her thoughts, But Ye Xin's words lingered in her ears again——

    "Lin Nuan, I hate you, I wish you would die immediately."

    She recalled the scene before her death in her previous life: she was driving a car at that time, but a heavy truck suddenly appeared at the intersection. When the brake was applied, the brake suddenly lost its response.

    Her face became paler and paler, and even her breathing began to tremble.

    The policeman in uniform said again at this time: "However, thank you. If it weren't for you, the owner's life would be in danger."