When Ye Xin pushed open the door of the coffee shop, Pei Xu had already been waiting there for a long time. She walked over, sat down in front of Pei Xu, looked at him and asked, "What's the matter with you looking for me?"

    Pei Xu glanced at her, then handed the phone to her, looked at her and asked Said: "You asked someone to post these photos."

    "You don't have to deny it, I've already asked someone to investigate."

    Ye Xin smiled, she didn't mean to deny it at all. "So what? I let you recognize her as a bad person?" Ye Xin looked at him and asked.

    Pei Xu's gaze tightened, and he opened the phone's photo album, then slid to a photo and asked, "What about this? You made this too?"

    Ye Xin glanced at Pei Xu's phone, only Seeing that the photo above was the painting of him trying to drive into Lin Nuan. It was a photo taken by roadside surveillance. Although she was wearing a hat and lowered the brim, she could still clearly see that it was her.

    Her gaze cooled.

    Pei Xu looked at her at this moment and asked: "Nuan Nuan never thought of snatching congratulatory words from you, why did you do that?" Why, she would kill Lin Nuan for two lifetimes in a row?

    "She didn't want to snatch the congratulatory words from me?" Ye Xin looked at him, "Yes, she didn't snatch the congratulatory words from me, but the congratulatory words are all about her."

    "So you want her to die?" Pei Xu asked, his gaze was cold at this moment, without a trace of warmth.

    Ye Xin didn't speak, her eyes avoided Pei Xu's time at this moment. In fact, that morning, she was also impulsive. After accidentally expressing her feelings for Congratulations, she was afraid that Lin Nuan would become suspicious, so she followed her after she left.

    When she saw Lin Nuan walking on a small road with no one around, she suddenly had a feeling: It would be great if Lin Nuan wasn't in this world.

    She also knew that her idea was dangerous, but she stepped on the gas pedal anyway. Just when she was about to bump into Lin Nuan, Lu Yicheng suddenly appeared, and he pulled Lin Nuan away immediately.

    Ye Xin was afraid of being discovered, so she left quickly after a turn. But she didn't expect that all her actions would still be captured by roadside surveillance.

    And now these photos are still in Pei Xu's hands.

    Her situation suddenly became passive, she looked at Pei Xu and asked, "What do you want?"

    Pei Xu didn't speak, and Ye Xin continued at this moment: "Even if you hand over these photos to the police | what can you do? " Like? She has nothing to do after all, even if the police think I have such a suspicion, as long as I don't admit it, they can't do anything about me."

    "Besides, you are still cooperating with our company, If you hand over these photos to the police, do you think my father will still cooperate with you?" Ye Xin smiled triumphantly. She originally thought that Pei Xu would have some scruples when she said this, but she didn't expect that Pei Xu said after that—

    "Do you think I care about this?"

    Ye Xin was stunned for a moment, and then she heard Pei Xu say again— —

    "Compared to the business with your family, I care more about Nuan Nuan. If you want to hurt her, I will definitely not let you go."

    "Why?" Jealousy made Ye Xin's expression twisted, she looked at Pei Xu asked: "Why do you all care about her so much? What's wrong with her? Is it because she's pretty?"

    "I've said it before, you'll never see Nuan Nuan." Pei Xu said . Prejudice often blinds a person's eyes. The former Pei Xu, like Ye Xin, couldn't see the good points in Lin Nuan. But after he let go of his prejudices, he found that every part of Lin Nuan's body was worthy of his love.

    He is willing to spend his whole life guarding her and protecting her.

    Ye Xin didn't speak, Pei Xu looked at her again at this moment and said: "If you really like the congratulations, you should fight for it by yourself, instead of hurting Nuannuan with such dirty methods like now. "

    "Do you think I don't want to?" Ye Xin looked at him and said, "But He Yan only has her in his heart."

    "I thought that after Lin Nuan was with you, He Yan would give up on her. But he didn't. In his eyes and in his heart, she was the only one!"

    "No matter how hard I try, he can't see it." When Ye Xin said this, she was a little hysterical.

    "Do you know how painful it is for me?" Ye Xin asked: "Do you know how painful it is for me to follow behind someone and be someone's shadow all these years?"

    Pei Xu didn't want to know about her pain , but Ye Xin said at this moment: "You said that Lin     Nuan regarded me as a friend, but when I was in such pain, what was she doing?" Share with me the happiness of being with you." Ye Xin said hoarsely, "Has she considered my feelings? Has she asked me if she wants to hear these things from her?"     "You know that every time she comes to talk to me When I say these things, am I thinking about anything?" Ye Xin asked.     Pei Xu remained silent, and Ye Xin continued to say at this moment—     "I was thinking, why should she be so happy, but I should be so miserable?" Ye Xin asked. In fact, Lin Nuan had also experienced the pain she mentioned. But Ye Xin didn't know, she only saw Lin Nuan's happiness at the moment, and she was eager to destroy it.     "So I decided, I want her to be as miserable as me. I want her to be like me, and never get the person she likes." When Ye Xin said this, a trace of hatred flashed in her eyes.     Pei Xu's brows were already furrowed, and when he was about to speak, a voice suddenly sounded—     "Do you hate me that much?"     Pei Xu looked up, and saw Lin Nuan standing behind him and Ye Xin. He didn't know when Lin Nuan came, but at that moment, he clearly saw the sadness in Lin Nuan's eyes.     It looked so distressing that his brows furrowed on the spot.