Chu Yufei nodded, and her eyes darkened at that moment. She looked at Lin Nuan and said, "Do you still remember that you asked me why I didn't go to the competition?"

    Lin Nuan's gaze tightened.

    "At that time, I didn't participate in the competition just because I knew the truth." When Chu Yufei said these words, she felt extremely bitter in her heart. "I can't accept this fact, and I can't face Yicheng, so..."

    "So you chose to be with my brother?" Lin Nuan felt a trace of anger in his heart.

    Chu Yufei didn't answer, but just said: "I'm sorry." The person she should apologize the most is actually Lin Yang. But Lin Yang didn't want to hear this sentence, what he wanted was her heart.

    But Chu Yufei couldn't give it.     Lin Nuan

    asked at this moment: "My brother, what should he do now?"

    Chu Yufei hesitated for a while: "I have already broken up with him, and he will definitely meet someone better in the future."

Such a result was unexpected, but she was a little worried. She was worried that Lin Yang would not be able to accept such a result. After all, he likes Chu Yufei so much.

    At this moment, Chu Yufei looked at her and said, "I'll go first." She had already said what she needed to say, so there was no need to stay any longer.

    "What are your plans going forward?" Lin Nuan asked.

    "I haven't made up my mind yet." Chu Yufei replied truthfully, "But I might leave here for a while. During this time, if Pei Xu wakes up, please help me say sorry to him." After Chu Yufei finished speaking, she Walked out of the ward.

    Lin Nuan also looked at Pei Xu again at this time.

    On the afternoon after Chu Yufei left, Lu Yicheng also came to the hospital.

    Lin Nuan looked at him and said, "Thank you for saving us that day."

    Lu Yicheng glanced at Pei Xu who was on the hospital bed, "You don't have to thank me. I framed your company, and your father didn't sue me either."

    Lu Yicheng's meaning is very clear, that is, the two of them are even. But can some things really be evened out? Lu Yicheng hated Papa Lin for so many years, but he was also the one who supported him behind his back all these years. Even if Papa Lin was really innocent twenty years ago, as Xu Kangbo said, he was the winner in the end. Moreover, after he knew the truth, he did not stand up.

    Lu Yicheng has no way to forgive this, but likewise, he also has no way to hate him.

    It was precisely because Lin Nuan knew this that she fell silent.

    Lu Yicheng glanced at her at this moment: "I'm leaving." After he finished speaking, he turned around.

    Lin Nuan suddenly said at this moment: "Chu Yufei broke up with my brother."

    "Really?" Lu Yicheng stopped in his tracks, and his eyes darkened at that moment: "So what can I do? "He seemed to be asking Lin Nuan, but it was more like asking himself.

    Lin Nuan also knew that it was impossible. After all, twenty years ago, the person who added polyethylene glycol to the cosmetics developed by Lu's was Chu Yufei's father. Because of him, it directly caused the death of Lu Yicheng's father. So now, even if she broke up with Lin Yang, so what? It's impossible for the two of them to be together.

    But she also understood Lu Yicheng's feelings for Chu Yufei, so she told him about it.

    But to Lu Yicheng, all this is not important anymore. The moment he knew the truth, the relationship between him and Chu Yufei was already impossible. So after leaving such a sentence, he left.

    At this moment, Lin Nuan looked at Pei Xu again, and saw that his eyes were tightly closed, and his slender eyelashes moved slightly. This might be his only reaction to the outside world.

    Lin Nuan sat down beside him, then looked at him and said, "Did you know that both Lu Yicheng and Chu Yufei came to see you today, if you were awake, you must find it funny, the two of them used to be so annoying You. No, you hate us." In the

    quiet ward, Lin Nuan whispered about the past, she hoped that Pei Xu would give her some reaction, but Pei Xu still just closed his eyes and fell asleep.

    Lin Nuan was silent for a while, then looked at him and said, "It's been four days, you should wake up. No matter how tired you are, you should have had enough sleep after so long. Don't you, still Are you going to sleep forever?"

    Pei Xu still didn't respond, Lin Nuan's vision became blurred at this moment, she looked at Pei Xu and asked, "What about grandma? What about Pei Shan? What should I do?"

    Lin Nuan cried asked, but Pei Xu still didn't respond.

    "Didn't you say that you want to protect me, protect me? How can you protect me, protect me?"

    "I beg you, I beg you, wake up quickly, okay?" Lin Nuan cried arrive. She doesn't ask for anything now, all she wants is that Pei Xu can wake up and stand in front of her like before.

    Pei Xu still didn't respond, Lin Nuan looked at him at this moment and said, "Didn't you say you like me? Then I promise to be your girlfriend and be with you right now."     Seeing that Pei Xu didn't respond, she again Continued: "Did you hear me, I said I promised to be your girlfriend and be with you, so you wake up quickly, okay?"     Pei Xu still didn't respond, but Lin Nuan thought of something at this moment, she Looking at Pei Xu, he said, "If you don't wake up again, I'll go find Lu Yicheng. I'm going to pester him like before. I'm going, I'm going to trouble Chu Yufei, Just like in the past. You definitely don't want me to do this, right? So you wake up soon, okay?" Lin Nuan originally wanted to threaten Pei Xu, but in the end it turned into a begging. She begged Pei Xu to wake up quickly and open her eyes to see her.     But Pei Xu still didn't respond, except for the occasional twitch of his eyelashes, he never responded.     The sky outside the window had already darkened, and Lin Nuan also felt tired at this moment. She has been holding on for the past few days, although she kept telling herself that Pei Xu would wake up. But today, she was suddenly afraid. She was afraid that Pei Xu would sleep for the rest of her life like now. She was afraid that after finally ushering in the bright world, she would fall into darkness again.     She glanced at Pei Xu again, only to see that his eyes were still tightly closed. Lin Nuan finally couldn't bear the exhaustion, and lay down beside Pei Xu to rest.     When it was almost midnight, Lin Nuan felt in a daze as if someone had walked into the ward. She quickly raised her head, but saw Pei Xu sitting in front of her. He was already awake and looking at her.