But Lin Nuan said, "I've eaten it." In fact, she hadn't eaten it, but she just said that in order not to worry Grandma Pei. She was afraid that Grandma Pei and Pei Shan would not believe her, so she added: "When I first came here, I ate a little at home." As     soon as she finished speaking, Pei Xu's gaze tightened. He knew that Lin Nuan was actually lying. She took care of Lu Yicheng in the hospital all night yesterday, and never went home, so how could she have eaten at home? And it's only after seven o'clock in the morning, so she probably hasn't had time to buy breakfast yet. And judging from the fact that she and Pei Shan came in together, she should have met Pei Shan just as she was about to go back.     He walked up to Lin Nuan and handed her the breakfast in his hand.     Lin Nuan was slightly taken aback, but when she realized it, she quickly said, "I'm not hungry."

    But Pei Xu said, "I don't like sweet buns." What he wanted to say was: How could you not be hungry after taking care of Lu Yicheng all night? But because Pei Shan and Grandma Pei were both in the ward, he had no choice but to suppress the words that came to his lips.

    Lin Nuan looked at him, and she always felt that Pei Xu's expression was a little strange, as if he was suppressing something. Is it her illusion?

    Pei Shan said at this time: "Brother, don't you like custard buns the most? I bought it for you, but it's your favorite custard bun."

    Pei Xu: "..."

    Lin Nuan looked at him "It's better for you to eat, I'm really not hungry."

    Pei Xu's complexion suddenly turned cold, he put the custard bag in Lin Nuan's hand, and left a sentence: "I'm not hungry either. "He turned around.

    Lin Nuan took the custard bag that Pei Xu gave her, she didn't want to eat it, and she didn't want to eat it, so she could only stand there in embarrassment.

    In the end, it was Grandma Pei who said, "You'd better eat some, if you don't eat, Xiao Xu won't worry about it." She could see that Lin Nuan didn't have breakfast at all. As for Pei Xu, he probably also fell in love with Lin Nuan.

    When Lin Nuan heard her words, she immediately felt her face burn. She hurriedly opened her mouth to explain, but she didn't know what to say, so after glancing at Grandma Pei, she lowered her head and ate the custard bun in her hand.

    After breakfast, Lin Nuan sat for a while, and then left. At this moment, Grandma Pei said: "Xiao Xu, send Nuan Nuan to you."

    This seems to be a habit, whenever Lin Nuan comes to visit Grandma Pei, Grandma Pei will definitely send her off from Pei Xu.

    Of course she still wanted to refuse, but this time, before she could speak, Pei Xu had already walked to the door.

    He was so active suddenly, Lin Nuan only thought of Alexander. But he had already reached the door, and she couldn't stand still, so she could only walk towards the door after saying goodbye to Grandma Pei.

    Frankly speaking, Lin Nuan's mentality was not able to walk together calmly after a quarrel with Pei Xu. Although strictly speaking, it was not a quarrel, but she always had an indescribable feeling. Feel.

    Although this feeling was different from last night, it still made Lin Nuan breathless.

    She walked quickly, as if she wanted to leave Pei Xu's side as soon as possible.

    Pei Xu just walked beside her, without saying a word, just looking ahead, as if thinking about something.

    Soon after they reached the hospital entrance, Pei Xu recalled the scene of Lin Nuan helping Lu Yicheng get out of the car last night.