Mother Lin: "..." At first, she thought that Lin Nuan didn't sleep well just because she changed the sheets to make a relationship, but now it seems that this is not the case at all.

    At this moment, Papa Lin said: "What else could it be for? It must be because I stayed up late last night to catch up on the drama again, that's why I'm like this!"

    Although Papa Lin's tone was not very good, his reason was good, at least better than hers. I want a man to be strong.

    Wait, why did she use the word miss a man? ! She is poisonous! Didn't she just think about Pei Xu all night? Thinking about what he said to himself all night.

    But isn't Pei Xu just a man? She thought about Pei Xu all night, isn't it the same as thinking about the man all night!

    Fuck! She actually thought about Pei Xu all night!

    She is sick!

    Realizing this, Lin Nuan cried out directly. Papa Lin was drinking milk, and he almost choked when he heard her cry.

    "What are you doing?" Papa Lin asked while looking at her while wiping the milk stains from the corner of his mouth with a paper towel.

    Lin Nuan didn't dare to look into his eyes, but just made up a random reason: "No, it's nothing, I just remembered the TV series I watched last night, the ending was terrible."

    It was really too bad, this feeling.

    After breakfast, Lin Nuan returned to the room, and Lin Yang followed her up.

    "Nuannuan." Lin Yang looked at her: "Are you okay?"

    "It's okay, what can I do?" Lin Nuan said.

    She was just frightened, and she was so frightened that she hadn't reacted yet.

    Hearing what she said, Lin Yang felt relieved. He looked at Lin Nuan and asked, "By the way, tomorrow is Valentine's Day, do you have any plans?" On

    Valentine's Day, when it's either throwing dog food or eating dog food, what arrangements can Lin Nuan make as a single dog? Either choose to go to the street to eat other people's dog food, or choose to stay at home.

    Seeing her shaking her head, Lin Yang looked at her again and asked, "Would you like to have a meal with me?"

    Lin Nuan was about to say yes, but suddenly thought of something, and raised his head to look at Lin Yang: " Brother, did you still make an appointment for congratulations?"

    Lin Yang couldn't deny it, and he tried to persuade Lin Nuan, "Actually, congratulations, he's pretty good..."

    Lin Nuan was almost pissed off by him, she looked at Lin Nuan directly. Yang said: "Brother, let me tell you one last time, I don't like congratulatory words! If you want to push me on him again, don't blame me for not recognizing you as a brother!"

    Lin Chong's sister, Mad Demon Yang, immediately froze when she heard these words. He looked at Lin Nuan: "Okay, if you don't go, then don't go. Originally, I wanted to introduce my girlfriend to you."

    Lin Nuan was still angry at first, but when he heard his words, he immediately felt like a chicken blood. Looking at Lin Yang excitedly, he asked, "Fuck, brother, do you have a girlfriend?"

    Lin Yang smiled.

    "When did it happen? I don't know anything about it." Lin Nuan looked at him and asked.

    "It was just confirmed during this period."

    "Then what kind of person is she? Can I see her photo?" Lin Nuan asked the curious baby.