Lin Nuan's decision was made hastily, and even the congratulatory words were a little surprised. But he still packed his luggage and went to the airport with them.

    When the group arrived there, they found that Pei Xu and the others were also returning to China on this flight.

    Anyway, since waking up, Lin Nuan has encountered too many coincidences. So she didn't feel too surprised to see Pei Xu at the airport at this moment. It's just that when his eyes met his, Lin Nuan remembered the two words Pei Xu called her last night --

    "Nuannuan."

    He was not the first person to call her like that, but it had an impact on her. The force is the strongest. Even now, she couldn't calm down in her heart.

    Lin Nuan rested in the VIP room for a while, and boarded the plane with Lin Yang and the others.

    Since there were no first-class air tickets when Lin Yang bought them, Lin Nuan and the others were seated in business class.

    She was sitting by the window, with Lin Yang beside her, Congratulations behind her, and Pei Xu in front.

    Although Lin Nuan knew very early on that the world was really small, but sitting behind Pei Xu like this, Lin Nuan still felt very uncomfortable. She was absent-minded even when talking to Lin Yang.

    After the plane took off, she simply took out the blindfold from her bag to take a nap. But she didn't feel sleepy at all, even with her eyes closed, she couldn't calm down her mind.     After resting for a while, Lin Nuan unbuckled his seat belt and went to the bathroom. As soon as she walked to the door of the bathroom, the door of the bathroom was opened, and Pei Xu walked out of it at this moment.     Lin Nuan: "..." She was so focused on going to the bathroom just now that she didn't see that there was no one in Pei Xu's place. Now that she saw Pei Xu, she realized why she was so careless.     In fact, she didn't know what she was avoiding. Obviously last night, she was sitting and chatting with Pei Xu, and she said to Pei Xu: "With his ability, no matter where he goes, he can have a better development." 'But when he called her warm, she found that everything had changed.     It gets subtle, it gets weird.     She didn't even dare to meet Pei Xu's eyes. However, Pei Xu looked at her at this moment.     After Lin Nuan managed to sort out her emotions, she smiled at Pei Xu, but the plane suddenly entered the atmosphere and began to jolt.     Lin Nuan was caught off guard for a moment, and almost fell forward. Fortunately, Pei Xu supported her at this moment.     With one hand, he supported the pole outside the bathroom, and with the other hand, he supported Lin Nuan's body.     When Lin Nuan realized it, she found herself leaning against Pei Xu's chest. Her cheeks suddenly became hot, and her heartbeat accelerated a lot.

    She looked at Pei Xu and didn't know what to say for a while.

    Pei Xu was also looking at her at this moment. The turbulence has passed, but Pei Xu's hand has not let go.

    The two were relatively speechless, but it seemed that something was spreading between them.

    After a long time, Pei Xu let go of his hand, then looked at her and asked, "Are you okay?"

    Lin Nuan shook her head, "Thank you." Her voice was very soft, as if only she could hear it.

    But Pei Xu still heard it. He looked at Lin Nuan and said, "Go in." After he finished speaking, he turned his body slightly so that Lin Nuan could walk into the bathroom.

    Lin Nuan nodded, she then walked into the bathroom, and Pei Xu also returned to her seat after that.

    Although this little episode that happened on the plane couldn't change anything, the lemon scent on Pei Xu's clothes still lingered in Lin Nuan's heart.

    Lin Nuan will be at home after this, and her trip to Japan can be regarded as a complete end.

    Mother Lin also heard about their stay in Japan, although she was a little worried when she heard the news of Fang Tianlai's suicide. But after knowing that she tricked Lin Nuan to go to the snow mountain, he suddenly felt a little chilled. No matter how much she loved Fang Tianlai, she was still close to her. Between Lin Nuan and Fang Tianlai, she still preferred Lin Nuan. Not to mention, Fang Tianlai almost killed Lin Nuan this time.

    Lin Nuan then returned to the room. She lay on the bed, looking at the crystal chandelier on the ceiling, full of thoughts. It may be because too many things have happened during this period, she always feels that her heart is very disturbed.

    It was as if there was always such a person who was controlling her mood. Lin Nuan knew who that person was, but she didn't know why she was influenced by him?

    In her previous life, she was dismissive of Pei Xu, she looked down on Pei Xu's birth from the bottom of her heart, that's why she felt so much resentment and unwillingness when she was defeated by Pei Xu.

    But now, she was full of thoughts about Pei Xu. Thinking about the way he was protecting himself on the plane; thinking about the way he was walking in the snow with his back on his back; thinking about how he was calling his nickname in the bar last night.

    Warm, warm.

    These two words seemed to be under a spell, and they kept lingering in Lin Nuan's ears, unable to get rid of them no matter what.

    Lin Nuan felt that she would go crazy if she continued like this, she was clearly determined to avoid these people. But she avoided Lu Yicheng and Chu Yufei, but she always got involved with Pei Xu.

    He clearly is the person he should avoid the most. But now, because of Pei Xu, her mind gets confused again and again.

    This won't work, Lin Nuan said in her heart. If this continues, she will be the same as her previous life sooner or later.

    She had to avoid Pei Xu, just like avoiding Lu Yicheng.

    She sat up from the bed and patted her face hard. As if in this way, she could calm her heart down.

    On the same night, Pei Xu stood by the window alone. He looked at the starry sky outside the window, and suddenly thought of Lin Nuan, the bright galaxy in her eyes.

    He used to loathe her so much, even not long ago, he thought that she was approaching him and his family for another purpose. But now, he changed his mind because of her words.

     She was right, why did she have to stay with Xu Kangbo? He is not his Bole, and even hurt Pei Shan in his previous life, so he should stay away from him.

     Just like Lin Nuan, stay away from Lu Yicheng.

     He suddenly remembered Lin Nuan's words: "Like me, I know that Lu Yicheng doesn't like me, so in this life, stay away from him and Chu Yufei as much as possible."

    When he heard Lin Nuan say this, he suddenly felt I really want to ask: "Among the people you want to stay away from, is there me?"

    Although he didn't ask, he already had the answer in his heart. Why not? The fact that she didn't know what He Yan said was the best proof.

    He couldn't help feeling bitter in his heart, and his eyes darkened accordingly, just like the gray sky outside.