But this is in a foreign country. She took a plane for several hours and covered a distance of more than 690 kilometers. Even the time difference was an hour.

    Still meeting each other like this, Lin Nuan felt that the world was really small.

    She looked at Pei Xu and didn't know what to say for a while, so she could only lower her head.

    Pei Xu's gaze tightened slightly at this moment. He looked at Lin Nuan, and saw that she was wearing a Christmas-style red snowflake sweater with a black skirt underneath, and a black fur vest outside the sweater. The pair of black boots on top elongated her height a lot.

    Lin Nuan kept her head down, He Yan felt a little strange, he who was following Lin Nuan walked up to him and asked, "Nuan Nuan, what's the matter with you?"

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, just shook his head, but she His gaze subconsciously glanced at Pei Xu.

    I saw Pei Xu standing there with a gloomy expression, without saying a word.

    Although Lin Nuan was already used to his appearance, for some reason, she always felt that there seemed to be another emotion in Pei Xu's expression today.

    She couldn't tell what kind of emotion it was, but the moment she looked at Pei Xu, she was a little lost in thought.

    What she didn't know was that what Pei Xu thought of at that moment was the sentence she said to Congratulations at the school gate that day: 'I don't know'. It has been a long time since she said these words, but for some reason, the moment Pei Xu saw the congratulatory words, he suddenly thought of those words.

    His pupils slowly tightened, and his eyes became colder.

    Lin Yang also came over at this time, and just as he stopped beside Lin Nuan, he saw a person walking out of the hotel.

    That person is none other than Xu Kangbo, the chairman of Kangda Group.

    Xu Kangbo was also a little surprised. He stopped and looked at them and asked, "Hey, isn't this Lin Yang and Lin Nuan? There is also a congratulatory message. You all came to Japan to play?"

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, and it was Lin Yang who answered. Said : "I happened to come to Japan to discuss a cooperation, and by the way I brought my sister for a vacation."

    "That's right." Xu Kangbo nodded in response.

    Lin Yang smiled, then looked at Xu Kangbo and asked: "Uncle Xu, how about you?"

    Xu Kangbo replied with a smile: "Oh, our company has just developed a new software during this time, this time Japan is just for the press conference." As

    soon as he finished speaking, Lin Nuan secretly glanced at Pei Xu: It turns out that he came to Japan this time because of this relationship.

    She thought that the newly developed software of Kangda Group should be created by Pei Xu.

    The moment Lin Nuan was in a trance, Lin Yang said from the side, "Then congratulations to Uncle Xu."

    Xu Kangbo smiled: "By the way, our company will be preparing a reception tonight in the banquet hall on the eleventh floor. When the time comes, please remember to attend." He said, looking at Lin Yang and Lin Nuan , Congratulations to the three of them.

    Lin Yang and He Yan nodded at the same time, but Lin Nuan was a little absent-minded.

    Soon Xu Kangbo walked forward with Pei Xu and a few others, and Lin Nuan also followed Lin Yang and the others towards the hotel.