Lin Yang looked at her: "Nuan Nuan, you can't lie to me."

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but Lin Yang continued at this moment: "You got hurt this time, it's related to that guy named Pei Xu, isn't it? What's his relationship?"

    Lin Yang asked the same question before. Lin Nuan's answer back then was 'I have nothing to do with him', this time, she also used this sentence to tell Lin Yang.

    But Lin Yang obviously didn't believe her words. He looked at Lin Nuan and said, "It doesn't matter? It doesn't matter, you will get hurt to save him?"

    Lin Nuan's pupils dilated, she never thought that Lin Yang would be so Find out about it soon.

    As if seeing her thoughts, Lin Yang said at this moment: "Pei Maocai has been arrested, and my parents should know about it soon. How long do you think you can keep it a secret?"

    Lin Nuan didn't say anything, she didn't want to hide anything, she just didn't know how to say it.

    Lin Yang looked at her: "Nuan Nuan, I don't care about the relationship between you and Pei Xu, but from now on, I won't allow you to see him again, and I won't allow you to have any relationship with his family anymore."

    Lin Yang The words came intermittently. Lin Nuan's eyes dimmed, and Pei Xu's words came back to her mind -

    'What is your purpose? '

    He has the memory of the previous life, he remembers all the past, he hates his own, and thinks that he is always the same as the previous life. In his opinion, all the things she did before had other purposes.

    So, what is the relationship between her and Pei Xu? Putting aside those things in the previous life, the relationship between her and Pei Xu is destined to be just two parallel lines that cannot intersect, and there will be no relationship. Not to mention, those things that straddle her and Pei Xu cannot be crossed at all.     She looked at Lin Yang and said, "Brother, don't worry, there is no relationship between me and Pei Xu. There will be no relationship before, nor will there be now, and there will be no future." When     she said this, Lin Yang put it down . Come on. He looked at Lin Nuan and said, "You said this, I believe you just once."     Lin Nuan didn't speak, but at this moment Lin Yang brought a bowl of porridge from the side: "Now, let's have some porridge first.     Lin Nuan nodded, and then she took the porridge from Lin Yang's hand .     At the same moment, Pei Xu was standing in the yard, looking at the rows of potted plants beside the yard, thinking a lot.     He couldn't understand why Lin Nuan pushed him away to block the scissors for him when the danger happened yesterday. She could have stayed out of it, but in order to save him, she put herself in danger.     What is she for?     She obviously has memories of her previous life, she clearly remembers how she ignored her death in her previous life, and even in her memory, she probably felt that she was the one who killed her.

    She clearly remembered all of this, but why did she still save him?

    What is her purpose? Is it to make myself feel guilty and stop interfering with her?

    But she should know that as long as she dares to hurt Chu Yufei, she will definitely not let her go. Even if she saved her life, he would not allow her to hurt Chu Yufei like in her previous life, she should know this.

    But why did she still save herself?

    Pei Xu thought about it all night, but couldn't think of a reasonable explanation. The only thing he knew was that his heart had been fluctuated by Lin Nuan since yesterday. He didn't want to admit this fact, but he was powerless to change it all.