At this moment, Lin Nuan looked at her again and asked, "By the way, did you and Xu Ying know each other before?"

    Pei Shan was drinking fruit juice, when she heard Lin Nuan's question, she immediately looked up at her and said: "She is my junior high school classmate."

    No wonder, Lin Nuan thought. "Then did you have any holidays before?"

    Pei Shan's expression changed: "When she was in school, she liked a boy, but that boy..." She lowered her head, as if she was a little embarrassed.

    "But that boy likes you?" Lin Nuan looked at her and asked.

    "We just played better." Pei Shan raised her head and said.

    Lin Nuan smiled, but Pei Shan's expression was a little shy at this moment: "Let's not talk about this anymore, Sister Lin Nuan, do you have anything else you want to eat? I'll treat you to today's afternoon tea."

    "Are you buying me?" Lin Nuan looked at her, the consumption level of this coffee shop can be regarded as the highest in the city, and the addition of the few things on their table alone is worth a few days' salary of Pei Shan.

    "Yes." Pei Shan nodded.

    "No need, Pei Shan." Lin Nuan just wanted to say that I have a VIP card, but Pei Shan said, "It's okay, Sister Lin Nuan, you've helped me so much, I should treat you to dinner."

    "What else do you want to eat? I'll help you order some more." Pei Shan said.

    Lin Nuan saw that Pei Shan was about to go to the waiter to get the menu again, so she looked at her directly and said, "No need, Pei Shan, that's all, I'm not very hungry." Although she knew she couldn't refuse, she didn't want to. It cost Pei Shan a lot.

    "Alright then." Pei Shan didn't insist after hearing her say that. She looked at Lin Nuan and smiled, just as sunlight came in through the window and fell on her body, making her smile more pure and clean.

    As Lin Nuan watched, a voice suddenly echoed in her mind: "Pei Xu also has a younger sister who was sent to a mental hospital two years ago because of mental illness."

    "Mental illness? Do you know what caused it?"

    "It is said that it was because of being stimulated."

    This was a conversation between Lin Nuan and her assistant in the previous life. At that time, she asked her assistant to investigate Pei Xu's family background, and the result was: his family members had already passed away. Only one younger sister was sent to a mental hospital for mental illness.

    Lin Nuan looked at Pei Shan and saw her smiling happily in the sunlight. Lin Nuan couldn't combine the woman in front of her with the woman in her previous life who was sent to the hospital due to mental illness. What is the reason? Lin Nuan had a huge doubt in her heart, why would this innocent girl in front of her be sent to a mental hospital for mental reasons after many years?

    That afternoon, when Lin Nuan returned home, the sun had already set.

    Lin Yang just came back from the company. Seeing Lin Nuan's worried look, he immediately walked over and asked, "What are you thinking about? Nuan Nuan."

    Lin Nuan immediately recovered, looked at him and said, "It's nothing." She was actually thinking about Pei Shan, but she didn't know how to tell Lin Yang.

    Lin Yang obviously didn't believe her words, but just as he was about to speak, Lin Nuan looked at him and asked, "By the way, brother, has the company hired people recently?"

    "Why are you asking this?" Lin Yang was a little puzzled, he I remembered that Lin Nuan had never been interested in things in the company.

    Lin Nuan brushed the hair on the side of her ear with her hand, and said softly, "It's nothing, I just have a friend who wants to find a job recently, so I was thinking, can I let her come to our company?"

    Although Pei Shan and Lin Nuan She said it was nice to be in a coffee shop, but Lin Nuan always felt that it was not a place to stay for a long time. There are all sorts of people coming in and out every day, what if I meet someone like Xu Ying again? She can't stay by her side every day, and help her if something goes wrong.

    Hearing what she said, Lin Yang immediately asked, "What school did she graduate from?"

    "Just..." Lin Nuan paused for a moment, she knew that their company recruited fresh graduates every year because of their education background and major. "That kind of ordinary vocational school."

    "College?" Lin Yang asked.

    "Technical high school." Lin Nuan's voice became softer.

    Lin Yang's expression sank: "Then can she speak English?"

    Lin Nuan shook her head.

    "How old is it?" Lin Yang asked again.

    "19." Lin Nuan said with gestures.

    Asked here, Lin Yang has already made a decision in his mind. He looked at Lin Nuan and said seriously, "Nuan Nuan..."

    As soon as he called himself, Lin Nuan knew what he was going to say. She looked at Lin Yang and said coquettishly, "Oh brother, I know what you're going to say, isn't it just about a diploma, just help me this time."

    Lin Yang didn't speak, and Lin Nuan shook his arm again and said, "My friend is nice, but because her family is poor, she just graduated from junior high school and went to a technical secondary school. What she lacks now is an opportunity. She has a chance, let her prove herself."

    "Is this friend you mentioned the one you saw in the hospital that day?" Lin Yang asked.

    Lin Nuan: "..." She didn't expect that Lin Yang's attention would be on this after she said a long series of words.

    Lin Nuan: "Oh, don't ask so many questions, you just need to tell me, it's fine if you agree or not."

    Lin Yang didn't say anything, and Lin Nuan simply took out her trump card: "I don't care, if you don't agree to me , I’ll cry for you!”

    Lin Yang shook his head helplessly, looked at her and said, “The marketing department is hiring another assistant, let her come and see you tomorrow.”

    “Thank you brother.” Lin Nuan almost jumped up Speaking of which, she took Lin Yang's arm: "I knew you were the best."

    Lin Yangchong looked at her, his eyes were particularly doting and said: "Now that I know I'm fine, just now you still look like you want to eat me." expression."

    "Where is it?" Lin Nuan pouted.

    Lin Yang smiled, he suddenly thought of something, looked at Lin Nuan and said, "By the way, Kangda Group will have a reception tomorrow, and our whole family will be invited to attend, please remember to prepare."

    "What?!" Lin Nuan was stunned At the same place, she just married Xu Ying today, and she will go to her family's reception tomorrow, what kind of fate is this?

    "What's wrong?" Lin Yang looked at her and asked.

    "No, nothing." Lin Nuan said guiltily.

    She was afraid that Lin Yang would become suspicious, so she immediately took his arm: "Oh, let's go in and eat, I'm starving to death." After she finished speaking, she walked forward holding Lin Yang's hand.