"We really don't have any money, and we don't know where my father is?" Lin Nuan just walked to the door of the ward, and saw Pei Shan crying inside.

    Grandma Pei behind her was still on a drip, but at this moment, she trembled and wanted to get out of bed.

    "No money? Then ask Pei Maocai to come out for me!" The bald man standing in front of Pei Shan shouted loudly, and the voice he just spoke was obviously also from him.

    "I told you, I really don't know where my father is?" Pei Shan's eyes were already red from crying, but the bald man and the other two people standing in front of her were still relentless.

    At this moment, Lin Nuan opened the door and went in: "What are you doing?" She went straight to Pei Shan's side, looked at the bald man with big flower embroidered arms and the two people behind him and asked.

    "Sister Lin Nuan." Pei Shan called out as soon as she saw her.

    Lin Nuan glanced at her, then turned her gaze to the bald man and the two men behind her.

    The bald man also looked at her at this moment and asked, "Who are you?"

    Lin Nuan smiled contemptuously, "Who I am has nothing to do with you, but you guys, shouting loudly in a place like a hospital, is because you think Are their grandparents easy to bully?"

    Hearing what she said, the bald man immediately smiled and said, "Hey, here comes a meddler."

    The man's attitude and tone were very contemptuous, which made Lin Nuan listen Just very upset. But before she could speak, the bald man handed over a few IOUs: "If you really want to meddle in this business? Just pay them back the money."

    As soon as he finished speaking, Grandma Pei struggled to get out of bed. Sitting up: "This is our family's business, it has nothing to do with her, please don't trouble her."

    Hearing what she said, Lin Nuan immediately turned her head to look at her, only to see the old man, at this moment She had already got out of bed: "Pei Shan, go and take care of your grandma, don't let her move too much." Lin Nuan said.

    Pei Shan nodded immediately after hearing her words, and then walked to Grandma Pei.

    At this moment, Lin Nuan took the IOU from Bald Head's hand. She lowered her head and glanced at it, only to see that the amount on it was more than one million in total, but it was signed by the same person—

    Pei Maocai.

    Lin Nuan turned her head to look at Pei Shan and asked, "Did you all borrow this money?"

    "No." Pei Shan quickly denied, but as soon as she finished speaking, she immediately lowered her head and said in embarrassment: "My father borrowed it."

    "Your father?" Lin Nuan frowned slightly, "Why did he borrow so much money?"

    "He..." Pei Shan hesitated, as if she didn't know what to say.

    Lin Nuan immediately realized: Pei Shan's father borrowed so much money not for one, but for a gambling. If he was for his family, then Pei Shan's life would not be so tight, let alone the 20,000 yuan surgery fee.

    She looked at the bald man and the two men behind him again: "The name on this IOU is Pei Maocai. If this is the case, you should ask him for money. What are you doing with them?"

    "Nonsense! "The bald man said impatiently after hearing her words: "If we can find someone, why do we need to find them?"

    "Since you can't find them, then they can?" Lin Warm question.