CHAPTER- 1 : Sleepover

DADDY'S SECRET
CHAPTER- 1 : Sleepover
l0stmysan1ty

F/N's POV

I sigh as my manager starts blabbering about work. I just wanna go home. God, when is this gonna end.

I indeed loved my job, but when it comes to these long ass meetings I'm gone.  I mean who wants to stay in these?

I'm someone who immediately learns when it comes to explaining things to me. But god damn do I so badly wanna go home.

"..the media- F/N, are you listening?" Mr. god knows what his name is, groaned in annoyance.

"Yeah.." I blankly respond while zoning off again. I then heard a low "whatever" before he continued whatever he was saying.

"Anyway. Again, as I said the media is retaking our restocks. And what I mean about retaking is that they buy from us and they sell it in either a higher or lower price than the original."

-Time Skip-

It was finally fucking over. I lazily walked to my car and got in. I started the engine but my phone then rang.

I pick it up while reversing off the parking lot. "Hello?" I tiredly say, I didn't see who the caller was so my best bet is to know whose voice it belongs to.

"Hey F/N! Are you still up to the plan?" I realize it was Mikasa, my bestest friend.

"I sorta forgot sorry. I am still going since I just remembered." I blush. "Typical F/N. But I'll see you later!" After that we bid our goodbyes and I hung up.

I finally see Mikasa's house and pulled up on her driveway. I was thankful that I still had packed a few clothes with me before I went to work.

I swung my bag onto my shoulder and walked up to her door, but before I could knock, I was already greeted by a tight hug.

"F/N! I missed you!"

"We were literally talking to each other like almost a minute ago." I roll my eyes at her.

"Well what are you waiting for? Come in!"