eleven, quaratine slipped away

Start from the beginning

@KENDALLSW 25/04/20

@OLIVIA RODRIGO 05/05/20

@KENDALLSW 14/05/20

***

AND JUST LIKE THAT the months flew. The United States lifted the travel ban, mid may, meaning Kendall was finally able to go home.

So when both Jennifer and Chris drove Kendall to the airport, it was a bittersweet for the two teenaged girls.

Olivia was in tears the entire ride and the tears became more and more drastic when they were sitting down, patiently waiting.

Normally, Kendall would make a comment about how seeing Olivia care that much about her leaving was stroking her ego, but she was just as upset right now to even think about it. "Liv..."

"I know, i'm being dramatic." She spoke in a shaken voice, exhaling as she wiped her tears.

Kendall didn't say a word and just brought her into a hug. The two parents awed at the sight.

When they pulled away, the pink haired girl let out a small chuckle. "And to think when this first all happened you hated me."

A ghost smile appeared on her face. "You know I never really hated you Kendall. I could never hate you." Olivia's words caught Kendall completely off guard. It gave Kendall hope. Maybe it shouldn't had but it did. Maybe Olivia did still love her after all.

"I..." For the first time in her life Kendall Slater-Wacker was speechless. "I promise we'll talk 24/7, yeah?" She stuck out her pinky finger.

Olivia hooked her own with hers and nodded. "Of course," She paused for a second. "You helped me realise there's more to life than Josh. Thank you." She sent her a small smile.

"I mean I am pretty amazing for helping you get over him." She playfully gloated.

"It was mostly song writing, though." Olivia teased.

"Shut up." Kendall rolled her eyes before the two giggled.

As if on cue, it was announced that the passengers of her flight needed to start heading onboard.

The sudden push back into reality made Kendall frown. "Thank you guys so much for letting me stay." She thank the two older Rodrigo's.

"Anytime, sweetie." Jennifer sent her a warm smile as did Chris.

The two teens hugged one more time before Kendall whispered in her ear. "It was fun being stuck with you."

"Ariana tease." Olivia joked in response before the two pulled away.

Kendall gave her one last wave before going over to the gate.

When Kendall was out of sight and reality kicked in, Olivia felt like she was gonna cry herself to her death. Even though her a couple months ago wouldn't like to admit it, she was gonna miss her. A lot.

So on the car journey home, Olivia thought about a lot of shit. One of which being how on earth she was going to get rid of her feelings for Kendall. She attempted before with josh and it worked (you know before he became an asshole) but then she came back into Olivia's life and slowly, Olivia's feelings were reestablished.

"Fuck." Olivia muttered underneath her breath.

The teenager groaned and texted her friendship group, letting her know how she exactly felt. She was prepared for their rage. Hell, she was even mad at herself.

Olivia Rodrigo was still obsessed with her ex.

THE END!

OF ACT ONE.

JAYDA TALKS SHIT!
WOHOOOOOO