nine, insta q&a

@KENDALLSW JUST POSTED ON THEIR STORY!

WHY WERE YOU BORN SO UGLY?

Kendall looked at the camera, jaw ajar. "I said send me and Liv questions, not fucking insult me, Ethan."

Olivia, who was laying down next to the girl looked at Kendall in confusion. "Wait send us questions?"

"We're doing an insta Q&A, keep up." The pink haired girl playfully shook her head.

Olivia typed something on her phone before gasping. "Why did you do me so dirty with that picture!" The girl showed the camera the phone.

A playful grin landed on Kendall's face. "I think you look gorgeous."

"You bi—" The video stops.

DO YOU THINK NINI IS FRUITY?

Kendall practically screamed when she saw the question. "I can write a whole four page essay about how gay Nini Salazar-Roberts is."

"Oh, I can definitely think Nini has at least a little gay in her." Olivia nodded completely agreeing.

"I'm coming out as a Gini shipper." Kendall declared causing Olivia to grin. "Do you know who else I ship?"

Olivia raised her eyebrows. "Who?"

A knowing smirk appeared on the whole girls face. "You and—"

DO YOU DO JUMPING JACKS ON DA D?

Olivia stared at the camera in confusion. "I don't really know what you mean, homoornah." Olivia's response sent Kendall into a fit of laughter. "What's the joke...?" She squinted her eyes at the girl.

This somehow made the girl laugh even harder. After a few more moments the laughter died down and she looked back at the camera, trying to hold in her laugh. "You know what Nicki would say."

"Nicki? What?" Liv questioned, still having no idea what was happening.

FAVOURITE TAYLOR SONG?