Not the toilet 🚫

Y/n shoves the dildo sooooo far up your pussy you feel it in your stomach. Right before you're about to finish you reach so far up to retrieve the vibrating dildo, but it's too far for your tiny petite hands.
The feeling of pleasure started to build in your stomach, but you don't want to cum for the fear of post nut clarity. You grip the sheets so hard your knuckles start turning white. You dig your heels so hard into the mattress it leaves lasting prints. You begin to shake and tremble with anticipation for what's coming.
You clench your jaw to suppress the moans of pure ecstasy because you don't want to be heard.
The feeling of sweet, sweet release is coming closer and closer. Your pussy feels like it's about to explode like fireworks on Fourth of July. As you ponder the thought of cumming you get wetter and wetter. You can't bare it anymore, you need to CUM NOW!!!
You decide to let your desires to take control and you give into the pleasure you then proceed to have 38 consecutive orgasms.
You do the sims creepy walk to the bathroom in an attempt to get the vibrating dildo out. You can't handle a 39th orgasm. You grab your bathroom permitted tongs, and shove it way up your dripping wet cunt.
At last!!! You retrieve your vibrating dildo, but because it's so wet it slips and falls into the toilet. After multiple attempts to get it out yourself you are left empty handed. You are all out of options, you resort to Facebook market place to find a descent plumber to help with you and your dildo situation.
You book a guy with highly rated reviews about laying pipe. You anxiously await for the plumber to arrive and retrieve your favorite vibrating dildo from the depths of the toilet.

To be continued.