CHAPTER 29

Sinundo ako nila Raila and Dee sa bahay. Ayaw pa sana akong payagan ni Dad pero sabi ko pumayag naman si Avrielle kaya wala narin siyang nagawa kundi ang pumayag basta mag-ingat lang daw ako.

Rock music blaring out inside this bar as bunch of people dancing in the crowd.

" Cheers!" My friends scream as we raise our glasses and take a drink. We are all in legal age kaya hindi na bawal kung iinom kami.

" My god! Uuwi na naman akong lasing ngayon!" Fyre said.

" Edi wag kang magpakalasing" Tine rolled her eyes with unaffable face.

I chuckled and averted my attention to the crowd.

" Sayaw tayo?" Raila asked and I instantly nodded my head. Sabay na pumunta kami sa dance floor and enjoy the party not until a guy touches my waist and wanted to have a dance with him. A flirtatious dance.

" How dare you!" I furiously utter and slap his face but he just smirk at me while holding his cheek where my hand landed. People started noticing us and I don't care. Not because I am in the dance floor doesn't mean I wanted to have an indecent dance with a disgusting and pervert man.

" Oh come on I know you like it too. " He said arrogantly. Damn him! Who said I like it? God! I hate his guts.

" What's the fuss?" Raila came close to me in concern.

" He touches my waist!" I complained.

" It's normal! We are in a fvcking bar!" The man said, still pointing his side.

" Assholes! How dare you!" Raila slap him and now we are center of attention.

The guy glared at us and came closer to Raila and push her at mabuti nalang  hindi siya bumagsak sa floor.

" Jerk!" I said to him and he darted me a furious gaze. He raise his hand as a sign that he would slap me but someone halted his demeanor.

" Do you have a death wish?"

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She's holding his wrist drastically and his face grimace. Marahas na binitawan niya ang lalaki making the guy loses his balance and fell on the cold and filthy floor. She came closer to me with her emotionless looks.

" What happened?" She asked and hold my arm to check if I was hurt.

I couldn't even speak. My heart is beating hastily.

" Hinawakan ng lalaking 'yan si Madi" Raila answered her for me.

She look at the guy with a cold expression " Did I say you could touch her?" Avrielle snarled at him.

" Wala ka ng pakialam don!" The guy furiously utter. The audacity!

" Get out of here before you regret it. I don't give second chances." She warned, squaring up to him.

But the guy laughed at her. He's belittling her. " What if I—!"

He was interrupted by Avrielle fist colliding with her jaw. I stumble due to sudden burst of anger and I heard people gasped. The guy was on the floor in a haze with blood spilling from his mouth. He could barely open his eyes and might be loses his consciousness. A single punch from Avrielle caused that much damage to him.

She turn her gaze towards me. I stared at her back and felt the familiar feeling of being safe whenever I was with her.

" You're a trouble magnet and I think I will always be in trouble. " She utter and I bit my lower lip to restrain myself from smiling.

" Why are you here? I thought may emergency ka?" I asked.

She undressed her black suit and put it on me to cover my body since I was wearing a revealing  body con dress.  She stared at for a seconds before answering me.