The Awaited review! Entering a new diner! From the 80's!

So! Five Nights at Freddy's! This is something everyone who has been a part of internet life should know about since this game has been booming with tons of fans, fan art, fan games, theories, YouTube videos, and so much more! Wanna know why? BECAUSE IT HAS MADE SUCH AN IMPACT ON THE HORROR GAME INDUSTRY!! This game has been popularly brought up whenever someone discusses a horror game to get into. The creator, Scott Cawthon, has received many praise for his grand creation, and very much deserves it as well. Scott Cawthon has created lots of games in the past, games like: Sit n' Survive and Lumber Company are a few of his games, but no one seemed to like them very much, saddening Scott so much that he was going to quit the gaming industry. That was until someone said that his characters in Lumber Company resembled that of creepy animatronic robots! Scott then decided he could do something a lot better than that so guess what? HE DID! Thus Five Nights at Freddy's was born! This game includes better art from what he used before and gives each animatronic the proper look to convey that creepy feeling. The main animatronic is known as Freddy Fazbear, and his partners are listed as Bonnie the Bunny, Chica the Chicken, and Foxy the Pirate. The game takes place in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza where all the events take place, no where else. At first glance, you'd think "Pizza? That sounds fun!" Well you'd be wrong my friend because well....THIS PLACE IS PRETTY JACKED UP!! As it starts out on Night One, you are told that you are a night guard not for if any breaks in, but to watch the animatronics for the night. Why you may ask? It's because they wander at night and get into mischief. These animatronics during the day are happy and fun as they entertain kids but at night, they become quirky and somewhat dangerous in fact! The goal of the game is to survive all five nights to receive a paycheck of $100.20. Sounds easy? WRONG!! Each night gets harder to survive as you must manage door power and camera power, or else the power will go out and you'll kick the bucket by none other than Freddy himself. Why? It's because at night, the animatronics are programmed to roam and in their programming, if they see an endoskeleton without a costume on, they must stuff it inside a suit. This wouldn't be so bad if the suits and heads weren't full of robotic part that upon you being forced in, would crush you like a grape. These animatronics don't recognize humans at night, do the math. So as this goes on, you have a total of 100% power to use to last until 6am each night from the starting 12am. This gets harder every night as each animatronic becomes more active and sometimes, more aggressive. On night one, you'll only have Bonnie and Chica to deal with and this'll get you use to using the camera and doors and how to manage power. If you see one of the two in your right or left doorway, close that door quick or else they shall jam the door after a while and you'll be screwed because then they sneak in and once you raise and lower that camera, they'll jumps care you, giving you a game over. On night two, this is when Foxy begins to get active. You have to watch Foxy in the Pirate Cove camera to make sure he isn't coming towards you. He'll start off hiding behind curtains. Then he'll poke his face out of the curtains. Then he'll be out completely and in a sprint like position. Once you see his curtains completely open, close the left door quickly then check the left hallway camera to see Foxy running towards the room. If you closed the door he'll bang on it a few times then reset. If not however, he'll lean into the room, and game over for you. To keep him from triggering, it's best to keep a steady eye on him but not to check to much or too little as he is easily triggered this way. On night 3, all animatronics are active, including Freddy who becomes active usually around 4am. The thing about Freddy is that he is hard to spot in all cameras. In every camera but the kitchen, you must search for Freddy's eyes which are shown as small white dots. In order to find him in the kitchen, music will play and that can tell you he's there. Also, Freddy does not appear in your right doorway once he's next to your room so you'll have to watch him carefully on your cameras. On night 4 and five, the animatronics will give it their all to get you to die so you must use all your skills now to win. If you can do so, you win and get paid! Oh yeah! On every night, a guy known as Phone Guy will actually call you and he will give you helpful info throughout the nights and then leave you to do your job. First time players should definitely listen to him but veterans will be just fine. Sadly, on night four, the phone guy is unable to finish his phone message to you as the animatronics get in and ultimately kill him as they all gang up on him, clued in by Freddy's music playing, Foxy banging on the door, and Bonnie and Chicas moaning in the background. On night five however, we get a rather demonic phone call which is lead to be an excerpt from the book, Autobiography of a Yogi, played backwards. Upon winning the game, you'd think it was all over....but no! There are actually extra nights! A sixth night can be played where the difficulty is even harder and a seventh night where you can adjust the difficulty of each animatronic! On the sixth night, you are paid just $100.50, which isn't much of an increase..and in night seven, you are fired for tampering with the machines! Ain't that fantastic? As for that, upon you beating the games, you will have achieved all 3 stars on the home screen and you'll feel just great. However! Fnaf has a dark story. Throughout the games, what you are told, is that one day, a man dressed up in a animatronic suit and took kids into the back and savagely murdered them. However, the kids's bodies were never found, nor the killer. What also goes on is that pizzeria attendees begin to notice a weird smell from the animatronics and that blood can be seen around their eyes. This is a clue that each child was stuffed inside each respective animatronic and has now apparently, begun to haunt each suit. Why are they doing this? To find their killer? A mission of revenge? A haunting trapped in limbo? Who knows....that's why each game has been uncovering every piece by piece to this! Which is a brilliant storyline as this has attracted many theories such as ones made by a great you tuber called Smike who developed a lot of time into the game series. There are many secrets about the Five Nights at Freddy's series and the story and secrets just keep coming and getting uncovered. We'll find out the truth together and Freddy Fazbear's Pizza will come to the light, as well as the killer. As for this review, it is over and I will be sure to see all of you for the next one. Don't worry though, I have quite a few more things to tell you about this game so a little bonus chapter will be made to explain and list it all. This has been Neon Corner Reviews. Have a great day/night and take care my friends.