Chapter 2: The New World

(A/N: I will call the new Earth, Earth 2 and the other Earth 1. That's it, enjoy.)

*Devastator Class Star Destroyer, Bridge.*

Dimitri was taking notes about this new world, until his shuttle was ready, (Just the basic Imperial shuttle). He hopped and they went to this new Earth. It looked exactly as theirs, the only difference was that theirs had Star Destroyers roaming the system, so Dimitri knew they didn't go in a circle.

"Sir, where do you want us to land?" The commander of the shuttle asked, Dimitri pointed to the German region. (Because Arstotzka was East Germany during Kolechian timeline.)

"Here, I would like to go here." Dimitri said, the Commander nodded as he went to the drivers part of the shuttle. When they got there however, the driver took a wrong turn, and went to Japan instead. When they finally landed, six Strike Troopers came out first with the Commander in front.

"All bow, for Glorious Supreme Leader Dimitri Petrov!" The Commander said, the strike troopers lined up, three on each side. The people were scared and confused, the police were there as well, Dimitri then came out of the shuttle. As he walked the Strike Troopers followed. As they were walking they made it to the docks, just then they saw a massive ship pull up, it was roughly the size of a small town, if not the size of a small Star Destroyer. Dimitri looked up in awe.