Part Eight

Glancing down at his watch, he could see it was nearly eight p.m. Cas let out a sigh and looked around his completely empty apartment. All of the boxes were out in the truck and he would ride over to Dean's house. It had taken him all day, but for some reason, staring at the empty apartment made him feel happy. He had already returned the keys to the landlord so the second he shut the door, he would never see this apartment again. With a smile, he took a step outside, shutting the door behind him.

He got into the passenger side of the moving truck, which was filled up with less things than he had thought it would be, and looked over to the driver Simon had hired for him as he gave the address.

It was getting a little dim outside and the mixture of it getting late and packing everything up, he felt pretty tired. He didn't know whether or not he wanted to move everything inside, but of course he knew he didn't want to. He felt his eyelids fall but he forced them open as he pulled out his phone, sending Simon a text.

We should be there soon. Can I get help moving my stuff in? He sent the text message. It didn't take long for Simon to respond, which didn't surprise Castiel since he was on his phone all day.

Absolutely. I will show you where your room is as well. The text read. With a smile, Cas stared outside the window as the city passed them by. The ride didn't take long and when they pulled up to the house, there were a few people lined up by the door, Simon standing there, tapping away at his phone, not looking up when the truck pulled up. Castiel jumped out of the truck, looking around at the line of people.

"These are other employees in the Winchester household. They will take care of your property." he motioned towards the door and walked towards the door as the five people went to the truck and began helping the mover unpack the truck.

"How come I've never seen them around?" Castiel asked, following Simon inside.

"You haven't been around the house enough to notice." He began, leading him through the hall. "Two work in the kitchen, the other three clean; all five remain hidden." Simon told Castiel, opening a door. "This will be your room." he told Cas, looking up from his phone as he watched Castiel walk in.

The room was huge, a large canopy bed dressed with red blankets, a long, white dresser on the other side of the room and a few windows with black curtains. There were two doors that were open on each side of the dresser. The one on the right was a closet and the one on the left was a bathroom.

"Mr. Winchester requests you go to his room and be in there when he arrives from work which should not be long." Simon told him, tapping on his phone screen before disappearing down the hall. Castiel looked around the room once more before leaving the room, passing the few people carrying his things into the house. He hurried up the stairs and went into Dean's room, his heart pounding against his chest.

He sat on the edge of the bed, taking deep breathes, trying to calm his heartbeat. After a few minutes of sitting there silently, the door flew open, Dean stomping in as he undid his tie, a look of anger on his face as he grumbled to himself.

"Mother fucker thinks he can fucking..." he mumbled, walking towards his dresser, pulling off his tie and sat it on the top before moving to unbutton his shirt. "Little bitch doesn't know shit..." he growled under his breath, catching Cas' eyes in the reflection of the mirror on the wall above the dresser. "He may have started the company, but he sure as hell doesn't have any clue how to run it." he growled, spinning around, throwing his suit jacket on the ground as he glared at Castiel hungrily.

"What h-happened?" Cas stuttered, watching Dean cross the room. He grabbed Castiel by the neck and pushed him down on his back on the bed, crawling on top of him, smashing his lips against Castiel's.

"Fucking Elder..." Dean muttered, running his hand down Cas' torso, stopping at the hem before pulling the shirt up over Cas' head before running his hand down Castiel's torso, burying his face in Cas' neck, nibbling away at Castiel's skin as he unbuttoned Cas' pants.

Dean quickly slipped Castiel out of the jeans before getting off of him, pulling him down on the floor, onto his knees as he began unbuttoning his own dress pants. Dean slid his boxers and pants down just low enough so he could shove his dick into Castiel's mouth, tilting his head back as he moaned softly, slowly thrusting in and out. Castiel was unsure of what to do so he allowed Dean to wrap his fingers into Cas' hair, moving his head back and forth.

With a quick movement, Dean pulled Cas to his feet by his hair and shoved him back on the bed, ripping the boxers off of Castiel's legs then pushed them back so his knees were rested on Dean's shoulders as he thrusted into Cas without hesitation, pressing his face against Cas' torso as he dug his teeth into Castiel's skin as he moved slowly, but roughly, at first but he slowly sped up, each thrust getting faster as he bit at Castiel's torso in different places, leaving small marks as Castiel ted his head back, letting out small moans. Dean ran his hands down Cas' sides and cupped Castiel's ass as he thrusted faster, letting out grunts.

Dean finished with a loud moan, thrusting deeply into Castiel as he finished, his teeth tight around Castiel's skin. Breathing deeply, Dean remained there for a few moments, releasing Castiel's skin. He raised his head and looked into Castiel's eyes with a look of hunger.

"You're going to the doctor's tomorrow and you're getting checked." he growled in his ear. "I've never screwed someone without protection before checking." he added quietly.

"I'm a...A virgin...Or was." Castiel whispered. Dean lifted his head higher, staring with wide eyes at Castiel.

"Why....You...How..." Dean seemed  he was panicing, taking deep breathes in between each of his words. He pulled away from Castiel and stared down at him before sighing and shaking his head. "Whatever. I still would like you to go get checked out. It's part of the contract." HE told him, turning around. "You need to wash up before bed. I need to get to sleep. Use your own bathroom." he ordered, falling back onto the bed, pulling the blanket over his chest.

After a few moments, Castiel thought he heard Dean snoring so he pulled on his boxers and walked through the house, feeling uncomfortable in his backside from the cum slowly seeping out.

Slipping into a bubble bath, Castiel felt a little sad, knowing that before he had moved in, he had slept over in Dean's room and he kind of missed the warmth.