Chapter 2

The next day h/n woke up to Athena sun peeking through the curtains,he Robbed his eyes before setting up "good morning master,I was about to wake u up" the maid from yesterday said now she was wearing a different uniform now,it was green and black,it was under her knees,her back and hands were bare,her chest had an X cross on it and her hair was up in a ponytail, h/n let his eyes scare her body carefully.

"if I didn't know better I'd say you are trying to seduce me"he said she smiled and gawd did she look sexy "no master,this is the maids uniform I was giving to wear in the morning while the one u saw me wearing in the evening" she said, he watched her lips move as she spoke "this is your breakfast eat up"she said placing a trail that contains bacon, avocado toasts and pancakes with coffee and a glass of water she turned around to leave when h/n grabbed her hand "wait"he said she turned back to him "yes master how may I help you"she said "will you do it,if I ask u to?"he asked she looked bit confused but her eyes widened in realization

"you wouldn't possibly want me to do that,you're my boss I couldn't"she said her eyes drifted apart he smiled at her before pulling her on his lap "don't worry I'll take it slowly"he said as his fingers ran through her hair she closed her eyes her heartbeat escalated "is this your first time?"he asked she shook her head,he chuckled "you've done this before?" She nodded and he smiled.

"so I can go in deep"he said she nodded again "okay I'll be here this evening wait for me here and I want you to dress up for me okay"he said as his fingers caressed her cheeks,she nodded,he saw the rise and fall of her chest she was nervous,she got off his lap and with her head lowered "am doing this to please you because you're my master and I was told to do what ever you tell me" she said "who told you?" he asked "mr mike told me"she replied he nodded "I'll leave"she said he nodded then she left.

After h/n had his bath and brushed his teeth he also washed his hair, he dried his body and put on clothes
"Where is my shirt"he stared looking for it
then she walked In "master here is......"she pulsed abruptly as her eyes scanned his body,his chest was bare her eyes showed admiration as if realizing she quickly turned away "your......your shirt and suit"she strutted before placing it on the bed she was about to leave when h/n grabbed her waist "you want to leave"he whispered next to her ear she nodded he could feel her body trample he smiled he affected her this much wow!.

"But your eyes says something else"he said then turned her to face him he took each of her wrist and placed her arm on his shoulders "touch,I know you want,don't stop"he said her eyes drifted apart then he lifted her chin so she was looking him in the eye "can can I?"she asked he nodded before rapping his arms around her waist her hands slid down his neck and shoulder her eyes scanned his body with blazing desires,rapping her arms around his neck she said"I want to kiss you"

"I won't stop you"he said then she leaned in and kissed him, she kissed him with hunger and he kissed her too his hands exploded her body and her hands moved skillfully on his back "damn you're good at this"he said next to her lips she smiled and then they continued to kiss.

They got into bed,then they started undressing each other he removed her hair tie then her hair fell down on top of her shoulders how he hated short hair but she had such an amazing body so that didn't matter.

H/n phone stared ringing "who the hell is calling me now"he said annoyed before he got off her and took his phone to see that Olivia was calling "gawd what does she want now"he said "who is it"she asked "it's my girlfriend"he said "answer it,maybe she's worried"she said her hands patting his shoulder "I'll leave in the mean time"she said getting up and covering her chest but he stopped her "stay am not done yet"he said she nodded then he answered the call.

"Hello"he was trying to hide the fact he was irritated "is something wrong" she asked "no uh I just had a rough night that's all"he said "I wish I could be there with you to make it better"she said "umm-hmm"he said she was about to get up when she hit her toenail in the wood "ahh"she hissed "are you okay?"he quickly rushed to her and looked at her toe "h/n who's that"Olivia asked "am fine am sorry I didn't mean......"
"Shhh,it's fine"he said "h/n who's that woman"she yelled "Olivia could u calm down,she a maid here,she just hurt her foot"he said

"really?"

"Yes, I need to go now"he said

"Bye" he said

"I love you"she said waiting to here his reply when he hanged up
"He hanged up without saying I love you too,or maybe he didn't hear me yes that must be the case"she said to herself

"I'll go now"she took her clothes and her it it on he watched her do so, she limped to the door when he picked her up in a bridal style,then he took her down stars.

The wild girl जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें