Chapter 40: Again

Start from the beginning

"Aaj kal aap bohot jyada hopeless romantic nhi ho gaye ho?" She bends her face towards close to his.

Their breath fans each other's face and the intoxication surfaced the air between them.

"Mai aur hopeless romantic, nhi toh...kisne kaha aisa tumse!" He slightly moves his face towards her.

"Maine khud se!" She eyes his lips which doesn't go unnoticed by him.

"Oh! Aur tumne aisa kyu kaha khud se!" He also eyes her lips and plays with her.

"Mera mann kiya!" She playfully gives a smile and her eyes shines with mischief.

"Toh yaha mera mann toh kuch aur hi karne ka kar rha!" His eyes also depicts the same mischief like her.

He holds her by her arm and pulls her to him. She lands on his lap and puts his arms around her stomach firmly holding her. He roams his lips on her neck and he keeps doing that. But, here Anokhi doesn't even responded to his touch neither she closes her eyes. She keeps looking at him and was wondering as the man whom she was staring has always showers immense love on her. He neither raise any question on her love towards him nor whether she loves him or not.

He only have loved never thinking about her words. As he had earlier said that his love is enough for both of them to spend their whole life. And the morning dream again comes to her mind as she thinks of that guy who was claiming that she loves him not Shaurya.

"Kya hua, kaha kho gyi?" Shaurya asks her making her look at him.

She looks lost and her lips parted. Its like she was in a dilemma but why. This question arises in his mind.

"Kunal ke baare me soch rhi ho?" Shaurya asks the most straight forward question to her which was enough to make her eyes wide.

"Tumhe ye sab kaise pta?" She asks him while looking down.

"As far as I know! Tum yaha hi uss Kunal se mili thi jisse tum pyaar karti ho!" He puts a stone on his heart for speaking this line.

"Mai usse koi pyaar nhi karti, aur mai kyu karungi bhala? Usne meri zindagi bas tabaah kar hi di thi, mai..mai usse pyaar nhi karti! Nhi karti matlb nhi karti!" She starts crying and hides her face in his chest.

He hugs her and caress her hairs and from inside rebukes himself for making her cry.

"Sorry, Anu! Mai tumhe rulana nhi chahta tha! Wo galti se hogya,..wo mai....mai ye kabhi sapne me bhi nhi soch sakta ki tum kisi aur se pyaar karti ho! Wo words, pta nhi kyu mere mann me aaye, wo hurtful the, I'm sorry! Anjaane me hogya!"

Anokhi comes out of the hug and looks deep in his eyes which only depicts that love for her. She gives him a small smile to him.

"Jarur aapke dil me hoga! Issliye aapki jubaan par bhi aayi!" She looks down.

"No dear! Aisa kabhi nhi ho sakta ki mai tumhare baare me aisa sochu! Bas thoda insecure hogya tha ki jisse mai pyaar karta hu wo kissi aur ko pyaar karti hai! Bohot bura lagta hai ! I can't...!" He averts his gaze in other direction.

She looks up at him and raises her hands to take his face between her palm. He looks at her in her eyes which has tears. She also looks in his eyes and moves close to him. Her lips touches his and she closes her eyes and smooches his lips and tears keeps flowing through her cheeks.

He also closed his eyes to feel her, to feel her unspoken love for him, to feel her feelings for him. She pours out her frustration which has always makes her think about her loyalty towards him.