Chapter 40: Again

Long update ahead..

"Anokhi! Toh tum yaha ho!"

Anokhi turns and founds a guy standing infront of her with a happy smile. She also smiled to the guy.

"Maine tumhe kaha kaha nhi dhunda! Ab jaa kar mili ho!" He starts taking steps towards her.

She smilingly staring at the person who was adoring her.

"Yaad hai na, aaj humari engagement hai!" He reaches her and flung his arms to take her in a hug.

But she takes a back step not knowing why she do that. The guy scrunched his brows and looks at her.

At the same time, someone comes there.

"Anokhi!" The voice comes from her behind.

She looks behind and founds Shaurya standing and looking at both of them.

"Tum kaun ho! Aur tumhe yaha aane kisne diya!" The guy who was about yo take her in a hug asks Shaurya.

"I'm her husband!" Shaurya gives his intro and starts taking steps towards Anokhi.

The guy looks at Anokhi with a confused face.

"Tum toh mujhse pyaar karti hona, Anokhi!" The guy asks her.

Anokhi was numb. She was not able to say anything and what she will say as everything is happening weird.

"Have you gone mad or what? I said na she is my wife!" Shaurya looks at that guy with a angry face.

"But she loves me!" The guy was also adamant on his words and Anokhi.

Shaurya looks insecure on hearing this as he very well knows Anokhi hadn't say to him that she loves him. Although he feels that she loves him but what about his insecurity.

"I love her!" He says and takes Anokhi in a side hug.

The guy starts laughing like a maniac and Anokhi's breathing gets faster.

"That means you are mad in her love but she doesn't even give you any damn words that she loves you! I think you are blind in her love and can't see that she loves me!" The words shatter Shaurya from inside and tears welled up in his eyes as he can't even able to make his wife fall in love with him in these months.

He looks down with a defeated expression and his grip around her looses.

"Shaurya!"

Her eyes shot open and she sits on the bed pants hard to control her abnormal breath. She takes the glass from the side table and gulps it in one go. She was not feeling good and closes her eyes and his reflection comes infront of her. It was early morning and the weather was very much chilly. She opens her eyes and looks beside her on the bed. She finds Antu peacefully sleeping on his side and a pillow was kept beside her in order that she doesn't fall off the bed. He was not on the bed. She kisses her daughter's head and removes the duvet from her body. She covers Antu and goes in search of him.

She enters the living room and founds him sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper. She heaved a tired sigh and turns to go inside but he calls her name and her steps halts.

"Anokhi! Kaha jaa rhi ho, aao na yaha!" Shaurya folds the newspaper and removes his glasses.

"Wo mai jara Antu ko dekh kar aati hu!" She excuses herself to run.

"Haa! Meri toh kisi ko padi hi nhi hai....anyways jao!" He wears his glasses and again takes the newspaper.

Anokhi raised her brow on his words and goes to him. She takes the newspaper from his hand making him look at her.