FORCE WILL BE USED! (Chapter 2)

Start from the beginning

"Hmm I understand what you are trying to say but if we take them down one by one that is not going to work. If we somehow force Kou to not do anything against us and make him work for us, what will stop his bigger brother from getting rid of us immediately?"
My buddy questions

"Who says that Teru is going to find out~ If we have Kou in our grasp then we can just threaten him to not tell anyone."
I explain feeling confident in my plan as Mint nods

"We should tell everyone of our new worl- I mean school domination plan!"
One of the Mokke suggests

"No! I think it's better if we do this in our small group of four Mokke and one Mokke-Human. If too many know about this, rumours will spread sabotaging our plan. So Cotton, Mint and two others whose names I don't know yet swear that you will never ever tell anybody about this plan.
Those who go against us shall know PAIN!"

"WE SWEAR TO NEVER TELL AND STAY LOYAL TO OUR LEADER (Y/N)!"
They cheer together making the other Mokke look at us

"Not this loud!...keeping this secret might be hard."
I say before mumbling the last part

"By the way my name is Bubble and its name is Ink."
The pink Mokke says while pointing at the dark purple-coloured Mokke

"It's great to finally know your names! Now, gentlemen let's discuss our first target

"It's great to finally know your names! Now, gentlemen let's discuss our first target."
I announce formally and we start discussing.

"I agree, Akanes clock is the first thing we need to take after that we can focus on Yashiro and Kou."
I say and Ink objects

"If something goes missing we'll be the first they'll suspect. We are always the ones taking things."

"Yea, so what? What will he do ask every Mokke if they stole his clock. Threatening you only helps if you guys know where the item is~"
I say with a relaxed attitude

"What are you implying?"
They ask in sync

"I am now in a human form so I am not that sneaky or snatchy anymore but you guys sure are. Mint will snatch his clock and give it to me, meanwhile, I'll distract him. After that, I'll hide it somewhere, where you guys don't know and voila his threats will be useless."
I explain when suddenly we notice a whispering in the background about us planning to take over the school.

"Rumors sure do spread fast~"
I say full of excitement while knowing fully well that I just fucked up

"We are discussing this in the open and you look like an elephant in a cup shop. Of course, they are going to notice. What happened to 'nobody should ever find out about this'."
Mint scolded

"I-...alright I admit it I didn't think about the fact that we are discussing this in the open but neither did you guys so I am not taking all the blame!"
I say looking away with a pearl of sweat on my cheek

"I have a feeling that you might not be cut out to be a leader."
Mint says and I put my finger on its face

"Shush, little one."
I say as Mint goes a bit pinker while the others snicker a bit