As for whether Liu Qingqing was still angry when he buried him in the soil? This is a question worth thinking about. Liu Qingqing thought about it, and she only remembered hearing a short and weak cry during the burial...

  So Liu Qingqing looked at the man in front of her with deep eyes, maybe this one can also be buried?

  Yuan Feng's body trembled, he had a gut feeling that a beast was staring at him, seeing Liu Qingqing staring at him with serious eyes, Yuan Feng actually felt a little bit thumping in his heart.

  Lu Yueyue didn't have that much patience. When Yuan Feng said this, she stood up and yelled,

  "Brother Feng, don't you really like her? Didn't you say you only like me?"

  "Ah, just kidding, I was just joking. Sister Yue'er, don't be angry! In short, we just want to pull you to form a team. Don't be so malicious, we are all good people."

  Yuan Feng faltered, He changed his tune immediately. Of course it wasn't because of Lu Yueyue's words, but because he saw Liu Qingqing's eyes.

  Sure enough, I can't hide the eyes of a person who wants to kill himself!

  Liu Qingqing gave a little disdainful snort, how dare she still dare to tease her like this? It's really boring.

  "Not interested, get out!"

  He should be thankful that there are too many people around, if it is in a place where no one is around, Liu Qingqing insists on giving him a discount.

  As soon as Liu Qingqing said that, she walked past them, and those people were shocked by the sudden burst of powerful aura from Liu Qingqing. She didn't dare to stop her, and watched Liu Qingqing leave.

  Yuan Feng's face completely sank at the moment Liu Qingqing turned to leave, and no one else dared to look at his face, only Lu Yueyue ran to Yuan Feng's side without a wink.

  She tugged at Yuan Feng's training clothes and shook them lightly, her eyes full of anticipation.

  "Brother Feng, that woman doesn't take you seriously! Why do you want to drag her into our team? If you want me to say, she should be dealt with during the test."

  Although the teacher didn't say anything, Lu Yueyue According to her family members, there are always some accidents in every test, and Liu Qingqing was among the people who couldn't guarantee it all this time. As long as the gods and ghosts don't know it, it's fine!

  Yuan Feng's eyes were gloomy, and he carefully considered the feasibility of Lu Yueyue's words. Finally, a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, as he agreed with Lu Yueyue's idea.

  How dare you look down on me, then I will let you know what despair is!

  Liu Qingqing was still walking on the road, when suddenly a black figure jumped out from the side of the road and stood in front of her. Liu Qingqing's conditioned reflex was like hacking with a hand knife, only to find that it was a girl, so Liu Qingqing quickly stopped her movements.

  "Is there anything you need?"

  Liu Qingqing felt a little annoyed at being annoyed by the group just now, and her tone of voice was not good, which made the girl in front of her shrink back in fright.

  But she finally plucked up the courage and said:

  "You must be careful during the test. Yuan Feng is very famous in our senior grades. He has seen blood on his hands and has hurt others. It's just because there is insufficient evidence. You just got punished, this time you rejected them and they might try to trick you during the test."