|Chapter 9|Festival date|

Start from the beginning

"Your highness! Its not just a 'festival'. Its a festival date"

"Date, your highness. Your first ever date with your real true love!"

"Too loud, Flora"

"Aha...."

Date~

A normal couple would always go out.

Not me obvi.

Derrick never asked Charlotte to go out on a date. They would just have tea time in the Eckart's garden. Or maybe reading books in the imperial library.

I know....its sound kinda boring.

Its is boring.

Their relationship get even worse after Charlotte goes to war for couple of years.

"W-well, your highness! Its nice to hear that the young master asked you out, right?!"

Charlotte hummed.

"I'm suprise honestly"

"Of couse!"

"You need to be pretty for him!"

'You guys are too energatic today'

"I do look pretty... i wonder mother look like this too"

Silent fall upon them.

The previous empress, Charlotte and Callisto's birth mother died when Charlotte was still little. She didn't really have a memory with her. She just listen her brother and father tell her about her mother.

"Mother must be feel dissapointed at me if she know i'm the maniac witch of the imperial family"

"Your highness, we already talked about this"

Luna replied.

《The maniac witch of the imperial family》

Just like my brother, 'the crazy bastard of the imperial family'. Thats MY nickname. Of couse its because i'm a magician.

My brother is a swordmaster meanwhile i'm a magic user. Brother is the commander of knight and i am the mage's leader of the imperial empire.

Brother likes to make scene while using his sword, i make scene using my magic. I killed people with my own bare hands or maybe sometimes using my wand.

Not a lot ladies goes to war. They think i'm not so lady like. Derrick also thinks like that.

He thinks me going to war is going to damage his reputation.

Well who cares....

What i care is.....being by my brother's side. It have been always like that. I am my brother's shadow.

A carriage arrive in front of a festival.

'She's here'

The knight open the carriage's door and reveal Charlotte.