Lifestyle

Isis P.O.V
I wake up everyday feelings down and out as usual .. I'm uncomfortable in my own skin at times but its whatever because at the end of the day nobody cares .. Espically when your a very pretty girl. . where I live the most prettiest girl is hated and the ugly girls and hoes have the spotlight ..we may be young to everybody but generations are changing you have to be smart to survive in this world .. School knowledge and Street knowledge .. I have both of that ..I understand a lot more than I should .. Because my mama taught me before she got sick and I'm only 13 . My daddy died when I was 5 .. My mama is a single parent really dont get a lot of things and really not worried because my brother of my daddy side provide for me now ! My best friend Kaylin was kinda like me but a worst circumstance .. Her mama a crack head and daddy left her when she was a baby .. Life not really better than mine ..She got preganant at age 12 .. With vonte .. Vonte mama took him away without anyone knowing once she found out Kaylin was pregnant .. She never really liked Kaylin though ..Her mother "Instincts" told her something was wrong about Kaylin ..
Last but not least RJ .. I Care About That Boy So Much... I'm not gone say LOVE because I don't know if were that strong enough to keep everything together for a while .. I do so many things .. You wouldnt expect me to do because im such a good girl.. I'm not stupid im very smart and intelligent .. I just over think and thats what cause my decisions...