Not Such A Good Guy[CHUCKY]

Start from the beginning

"Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna fucking play?" The doll said before rapidly approaching you, slashing your cheek. Blood pouring out of the wound, you step on the doll after knocking it down, finnaly stabbing the doll, making it squirm, groaning and yelling.
"You fucking bitch! You slut! I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Chucky yelled, frantically moving his limbs around, blood spraying out of his back. Chucky falls limp, making you shiver, stepping back. You bump into your moms carcass, making you gag again.
You tear a part of your shirt off, covering your hands torn open flesh from that damned glass.
Preasure fell on your back as arms wrapped around you, legs kicking on your back, as Chucky yelled and grunted once more, desperately trying to bite your neck and tear flesh. You ram your back into a wall, causing the doll to fall off your back. You turn around, trying to find a kitchen knife. You flail your head around in search for a sharp object, finnaly finding a butchers knife. You heard Chucky scream from behind you, causing your reflex to making you look back and cut the dolls leg.
"AH! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" The doll managed to scream, kicking it's legs around. Something stopped you from killing the doll, suddenly you heard cop sirens outside, making you dash to the door.
You flung the door open, waving your arms around for help.
"Help! I need help-!" You managed to holler before being knocked out.

You wake up, your vision blurred, your head is spinning, you blink a few times, your body being dragged across the floor. Your head hit the stairs multiple times making you grunt in pain. The movement stops for two seconds before continuing again, he obviously noticed your awake. Chucky flipped you over, laying you down front side.
"Now, time for fuckin' payback."
You were to tired to protest, your vision was still kind of a blur, but you fainted before you could remember anything else.
You wake up, as if this was all a bad dream. You yawn, trying to find motivation to get up. You finnaly find enough courage, lifting yourself up off your bed.
Something about your body felt different.. you just couldn't put your finger on it. You rub your hand on your head, it hurt like hell, making your eyes watery.

You walk downstairs, you kicked something on your way down. You look down, your eyes widen as you see the Good Guy doll.
You remember your dream, so you pick the doll up.
"Mom!" You yell out. No response. You sigh, looking back at the doll.
"How did you get here?" You spoke, relising how cold the house was. Your mom probobly forgot to turn the heater on when she went to work.

You groan, carrying the doll with you as you turn on the heater.
You open the fridge, grabbing some left over food, setting the doll down on the counter. You walk over to a table, sitting down. You open your mouth, sliding a fork in your mouth with the left overs dangling off the fork. You take a bite, chewing. You rest your face on your palm.

When you finished eating, you turned back to see the doll gone.
"Uh.." You whisper under your breath, you turn aroundbto see the doll behind you, making you jump.
"Boo." The doll spoke, moving closer to you. You flinch, moving back.
"Oh god, it wasn't a dream.." You say under your breath.
"I'm here to make your life a living hell," Chucky grinned, "and if you try to get rid of me, your fucking dead." The doll threatened, pointing a knife towards you.
You feel your own body tremble, nodding.
"Fine.." You mumble, flinching at the sight of the Knife he was holding.
Chucky put the knife back in his overalls.
"But.. if non of this was a dream.. does that mean my mom is dead?" You swallow your words, sweat rolling down your face.
"Of Course she is, bitch was fuckin' annoying." Chucky rolls his eyes, scoffing. "And that voice!" He shook his head in annoyance.
You gulp, nodding. You try to show sympathy for the possessed doll, but you can't find words to show pity for him.
"I like you, you don't talk alot." Chucky smiled, he turned around, placing his hands on your chair, lifting himself up while kicking his legs in desperation to climb up it. You gotta admit, he was kind of cute, but he's a fucking murderous doll, who killed your own god damn mother.
"Hey, do you by chance have a TV? I wanna watch the 9-'o'clock news." Chucky tried to start up a conversation.
"Why would you wanna talk to me? We both tried killing eachother. And you killed my relative." You catch him glancing at him, making you scowl.
"If we're gonna he together forever, we might as well get to know eachother. Or atleast talk." Chucky replied, l glare at him.
"What kind of sick fuck.."
"Watch your fuckin' mouth kid. You know I can do anything if I wanted to." Chucky stood up on the chair, trying to match your height.
"And take that seriously!" He added, his eyes locking with yours.
Now that he said that, observing the doll it was kind of pathetic. Sure at first it was kind of scary, but now it's just an adorable attempt, aside from the actual murders, he was kind of cute. What the dingle dangle am I thinking, I'm delusional if I think that!
It is a murderous doll, it can't be cute.
"What the fuck are you lookin' at, kid?" Chucky spat, curling his nose.
"I'm just.. lost in thought." You awnser, looking away.
"About how hot I am?" He joked.
"Maybe." You say in a satirical tone. But you don't like Chucky catches the joke, his face turns red, making him pout.
I guess even an adult can act more childish then a child themself.
"I was joking.." He mumbled.
"So was I?" You raise an eyebrow.
"Right, I know, that was just kinda awkward. Y'know.." He responded
"Well you started the fucking weird ass conversation."
"And you encouraged it." His response hit you like a truck. It was true. You encouraged the stupid conversation and made it even more awkward.
"What do you? Have a crush on me?" He teased,
"You're a doll, why would I?" You groaned.
"Because I have a sexy voice and I'm a ginger." Chucky laughed, he enjoyed seeing you embarrassed and freaked out.
"Leave me alone." You growl, running upstairs. Might as well take a shower or something to get your mind of the stupid doll.