| Strings... Are not great | - 3

Not long after the incident of the campfire, David and Gwen had to keep a close eye on you and Max. Because after that, you two would start pulling pranks, irritate each other. And argue to each other after irritating each other, "oh for fuck sakes David one of these days their going to kill each other," Gwen says to him while reading a magazine while sipping on her cup of coffee. "I know I know, and I'm a little worried that they would put there hands on each other again..." he says as the campers were in the mess hall, apparently Max had other plans and decided to trip you with a plate full of food you ended up falling face into. Max started laughing at you, and you growled in annoyance that, you end up throwing a plate of food that caused a food fight in the mess hall. "Kids! Stop that!" David yells only to get a handful of mash potatoes thrown into his face.

Gwen had hurried and flipped one of the tables over for cover, "Jesus fucking Christ!" She yells, David was crawling over to Gwen, trying his best not to get hit by food. Gwen had grabbed his hand and pulls him behind cover. Not long till the food firing had died down, there stood Max and you fighting in the middle of all the mess hall in food. The campers had cheered, egging on the fight. You were eating a few of his punches, only to flip him, you had grabbed a metal try and started to beat him with it. David and Gwen had pulled you off of Max, you started to fight out of there grasp to try get your hands on him. "Alright that enough you two!" Gwen says in a stern and loud tone of voice to get you to behave yourself. "I have had it!" She says as they let go of you, "now for your punishment?" She had grabbed and jerked both of our sweater strings suddenly tied them together.

"You two are going to stick together and figure out a fucking way to like each other whether you like it or fucking not," Gwen says in frustration, only for you to give Max a death glare. "Now everyone clean this fucking mess and it better be spotless!" She yells as everyone disperse, "now David watch them I'm going out to clear my head." She says as she uses her hand to motion that we was looking at both of us to not cause anymore trouble. This was fucking great, your stuck with the person who you want to burn his whole home down with him. As David was helping out the mess with the campers, you both had to figure out- suddenly the strings get pulled dragging you to Max's direction.

"Hey what the hell!" You whisper yelled, grabbing the strings to pull Max. "What!?" He whisper yells back at you, "well if we need to wipe stuff down we have to grab stuff in the kitchen." You said crossing your arms and pointed at the kitchen area. Max rolled his eyes, "well I'm trying to grab a mop," Max says as he raised a brow trying to test you. "Okay smart ass, that's in the kitchen with the rest of the stuff," as you rolled your eyes back at Max. "Whatever," he says as he bumps into purposely, making his way to the kitchen. You follow behind him, once in the kitchen you had grabbed a rag hurriedly since Max was striding his long legs as he walked into the closet space than walking past you to bump into you. "You know it would be nice if you didn't walk past me like a fat person, like bro you don't own up the entire lane."

Max scoffs, then suddenly turns around to look down at you. "And it was better when you had your mouth shut," Max says with annoyance in his tone. "It was better when you ignored my existence," you added with a taste of pettiness. As Max was about to strangle you, David had came in, "how are we doing guys! Did you find what you needed?" He asks checking up, Max had put his two hands on your shoulder to seem more friendly. You had taken your hands to sweep his hands off your shoulder, "yeah we did, we were just discussing about stuff." You say with a genuine smile, easing the tension in David's face. "That's good to hear!" David says with a smile and thumbs up, leaving you two alone again. Max had suddenly put his hand around your neck, you holding onto his wrists. "Save the shit talking, it's wise for you to shut your mouth," he says angrily, letting go of your neck, leaving a warning. You only felt a bit shaken up by that but a revengeful glint, with a smirk on your face.

"Maybe next time you should watch your step," you say kicking him from behind. Before you could getting pulled down to the ground with Max, you had grabbed onto the door frames in time. This left max hanging out in midair the strings kept him from falling in the ground,. You mischievously smiled, only to receive from a surprised to a pissed off look from Max himself. You winked at him deviously as you used one hand to suddenly pulled Max up as he tried to balance himself. You brushed past him to help out the others to clean the mess.

~~~

After the cleaning was done, everyone was heading to the campground. You and Max stand next each other, unsure if you were able to take the strings off. Max was about to say something to Gwen, "and if your asking to take them off? Nope." Max's jaw dropped, and sighed in annoyance. As if the day couldn't get any worse than it is, this was leaving the two of you by yourselves. "I'm not staying in your tent," you protested before he could, "neither do I!" Max says right back, "well you can't argue since you have a roommate and I don't, you know how weirdly cramped that would be?" You say raising a brow, "ugh fine you win," Max scowls in annoyance. The both of you walking to the campgrounds only to start bickering and pinching each other. Max had gathered a bit of his stuff and his cot to move over to your tent, he settles his cot as far as he could from you. You settle in your cot, it took awhile for you to fall asleep.

It was weird to have someone in your space for once...

After thinking for awhile, you couldn't sleep, you get up from your cot. Your turn on a lap oil, you were about to grab something but you see Max holding onto a teddy bear. You softly smile, pulling out a sketch pad, you started to draw Max's face holding onto his bear. You pull down your sketchbook to see the exact replica of the scene. You definitely are going to give him shit about this later. You put away the sketchbook and turned off the lamp oil to finally head to bed.