Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. I only own my OC. All rights go to Masashi Kishimoto.

 Itsumiko woke to a knock on her door. She opened her eyes to see it was six in the morning. She groaned and tried to pull the covers over her head. Her door opened and she felt the covers being pulled off of her.

"Unfortunately, I can't let you be late for today. Strict orders from Lord Third," Kakashi said. She opened one eye lazily to see her father standing at the end of her bed.

"Lord Third can-" She was stopped.

"Now now, if it were any other day I would let it slide but you have graduation at eight and your name is first on the list," He said. She tried to pull the covers back up but Kakashi pulled them completely off the bed. She groaned and sat up. Kakashi chuckled.

"I know, it sucks to grow up," He said. He looked around her room like it was the first time he had seen it.

"Ah, I see where my team photo went now," He said. She looked at her desk to see his team photo was sitting in the corner.

"Yeah, I took it like four months ago," She said. He looked at her.

"Four months ago?" He asked her. She nodded her head.

"I took it from your room. You were there," She said. He looked at her in confusion.

"I don't remember seeing you in my room," He said.

"Then you must be getting old," She said sarcastically.

"It's either that or the White Flash struck," He said in a more sarcastic tone. She groaned and threw her pillow at him. He ducked and started to walk out of her room.

"If I don't see you in the living room within the hour, I'm sicking Pakun on you," He said and shut her door. She got out of bed and got dressed. She walked into her bathroom and brushed out her hair. Her hair was long and fell almost to her waist. She tied her hair up into a pony-tail and walked out to the living room. Her dad was drinking coffee and offered her a cup.

"Your mother would kill me if she saw me giving you coffee," He said. Itsumiko looked at her cup.

"Mom would have killed you a hundred times over if she saw any of this," She said. Kakashi looked at her. They never really talked about her mom after she passed away two years ago. She was almost glad she didn't look like her mom. Then she would have just been a reminder of what she didn't have.

"Itsu, she would have loved to see today," He said. She finished her coffee and set her cup in the sink.

"I know," She said. Kakashi pulled her into a hug. He knew it was hard on her. Yes, he lost his wife, but she lost her mom. After she passed away, Itsumiko adopted everything about him. He gave her a kiss on her head and patted her back.

"Get going, I'll see you at the academy after you graduate," He said. She nodded her head and walked out the door. It was quiet and not many people were out so she took the easiest way to school.

"Hey Itsu!" She stopped and turned around. Neji Hyuga was walking towards her.

"What's up Neji, long time no see," She said. He walked up to her and stopped.

"I heard graduation is today, you think you'll pass the test?" He asked with a smirk. She raised one eyebrow.

"It's over the shadow clone jutsu. I'm sure I'll be just fine," She said. He chuckled at her.

"Well I'm glad it's not something more difficult. Wouldn't want you to break a sweat," He said. She scoffed.

"Really? I sparred with your team once and barely had the Chidori down. It's not my fault I exerted myself and almost had my head taken off by Tenten," She said. Neji chuckled at her.