[𝟏𝟗] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇

Start from the beginning

Lydia tried it as she grabbed a cereal box, "magnificent!"

"Wow, so when I get older, will I be easily amazed too?" Alex joked causing Olivia to chuckle.

"Hush, papito. Leslie has been so helpful." Lydia smiled at Leslie before walking away as the man chuckled.

"That's true. Now Abuelita won't need you to come over and get jars down from the top shelf." Olivia said. Leslie then took the clamper and broke it in half whilst the two pre teens looked at him with wide eyes.

"Whoops." Leslie said before fist bumping Alex. The redhead rolled the eyes at them.

Elena and her friends then came in the apartment as Lydia went to talk to them.

"sup." Olivia said in a mocking tone to Alex, teasing him which made him groan and pinch her side causing her to shriek and glare at him.

"What a nice group of...human people friends." Leslie said. Alex and Olivia looked at him weirdly. "I heard about the pronoun thing. Now I'm terrified to speak."

"Not going to lie, same." The redhead nodded.

"Why are you smiling?" Elena asked as she noticed the older woman smirking at her.

"I think somebody has a crush on 'her'" Lydia smirked. Olivia and Alex whistled in a teasing way.

"Dani? No I don't! I don't even know her! You have a crush on her!" Elena protested and Lydia laughed.

"No, no, no. When it comes to detecting romance, I am like cousin Aurensio at the beach with his metal detector. Like for example, Alex and Livi." Lydia said as she sent them a wink causing both the teens to blush.

"So you found nothing and you're sweating through your shirt?" Elena said.

"Don't be bashful. I think it is fantastic to be young and in love and to flirt." Lydia sent the two teens a wink again.

"Okay, you really gotta stop doing that!" Olivia exclaimed from the kitchen.

"And by the way, I can teach you things because your flirting is de madre." Lydia said.

"I wasn't flirting! And we're not talking about this. Besides, mom says I'm too young to date." Elena protested as Alex and Olivia sat on the couch beside each other.

"But never too young to flirt." Olivia cooed as Elena sent her a glare.

"Yes, pelliroja, correct. And when I came out of my mother's womb, I winked at the doctor." Lydia said, laughing out loudly whilst the rest stared at her with squinted eyes.

"I guess you always had a thing for doctors, huh?" Leslie asked, confident in his voice.

"Eh, I got over it... I will teach you to flirt. If they say something clever, laugh loudly, throw your head back and reveal your perfect neck." Lydia then did what she said at leslie as the man stared at her in awe.

"I'm a fan of the specific compliment." Alex smirked as he turned towards his redheaded best friend. "I really like your shirt. It's a great colour on you." He said, sending her a wink causing her to slightly blush but she quickly hid it.