"Hm?" Olivia mumbles, chewing even louder.

"No gum," He repeats, holding a bin up. She rolls her eyes and slowly spits the gum into the bin.

"Now you, no music."

"I can't hear what you're saying, man, all right?" JJ shakes his head, voice even louder, "These things are on full blast! That's what I said! I'm here to see John B Routledge."

The officer sighs and mimes taking the headphones off and taking the toothpick out of his mouth.

"Wait. Music?" The officer nods and JJ takes them off, "Oh! I mean I thought this was a free country and all, but, uh I guess you don't like freedom much do ya, cupcake?"

Suddenly, the man runs out from behind the desk and grabs JJ by the shoulders, shoving him into the wall.

"Uh, not worth it," A female voice interrupts. Deputy Plumb stands in the doorway, looking the pogues up and down in distaste. He sighs letting go of the boy and stepping back with a glare.

"Good to see you, Plumb. Nice to have something in your mouth," JJ grins, throwing the toothpick onto the ground, "You know?"

"Yeah... Take off your hat and empty your pockets."

"You too, princess," The other officers coos, looking at the young girl. Liv stares back at him in disgust but does what he says. As Plumb leads them through the prison, a bang crashes next to them and one of the inmates hits the door hard, looking at the girl with a wide dirty grin, "Hey Sweetheart, why don't you come in here baby?"

Olivia shivers, scowling at the man as JJ puts a protective arm over her, pulling her out of view. 

"You ok?" He whispers.

"Spiffing," She mutters trying to focus her mind back onto John B.

"Five minutes," Plumb says, holding the door open for them. The pair enter the cold, gloomy room. John B sits on the table in the middle, hands cuffed in front of him. JJ and Liv slowly walk over to him, sitting at different ends on the table.

John B looks from JJ to Olivia as they both take in his looks. His face was severely bruised, eyes puffy and dark, showing the lack of sleep he has received in the last few days. His hair was full of dirt and merged into a big mess.

"I thought it was gonna be me," JJ jokes and they begin to laugh at their situation.

"I did too," John B shakes his head.

"But it was you."

"Welcome to my humble abode," John B sighs.

"Snazzy," Olivia nods, looking around.

"Yeah when said you had a new apartment, I had no idea," JJ grins.

"Yeah it's uh..."

"It's cosy," Liv exclaims.

"Yeah you could say that."

"Little aluminium theme," JJ adds, hands running along the table.

"Yeah. I like to go for the cold, dark..."

"Alone kinda theme?" "depressing." Both John B and Liv answer at the same time.

"Look I'd love to sit and chitchat, but I'm on the clock," JJ leans forwards, voice lowering into a whisper, "And we're here for one reason only, okay?" John B looks towards Liv in confusion but she just shrugs.

"Operation liberation, baby," JJ grins, proudly.

"Oh boy. Here we go," John B sighs.

"I know. I know. Hear me out," JJ repeats, "Step 1, piss off the cops so badly they don't see what's coming." As a cop walks past, staring at them and JJ waves at him then says, "Check."