The funeral is over, everyone starts walking out of the church.  Genevive has decided that she wants to take a walk.  She walks through the garden.  "Lady Stafford, just the person i was looking for."  She looks up and sees none other than the king.  She curtisies.  "Your majesty." He shakes his head. "Genevive, there's no need.  You have been friend to Henry for a long time."   "Friend." Is all she could think about.  "Genevive, i need to ask you something."   She looks at him.  "What is it, my king."  He sighes.  "Henry has the desire to marry lady Catherine."  She couldn't believe what she was hearing.  "Marry Catherine? Are you sure?"   He nods.   She chuckles and shakes her head.  "He can't. She was married to Arthur, that's sinful.  He can't marry his late's brother's wife."  He nods. "Yes and the late queen felt the same. She doesn't..."  He caught himself and sighes.  "She didn't want him to marry her.  So i'm asking you if you can find any reason why they are not allowed to marry, if the marriage was consummated than he can't marry her.  But if it wasn't than they could."  Genevive sighes and nods. "I will see what i can find, my king."  He nods and walks off.   She needed to find Harry.  

She walks around the castle and finally she sees him walking out his chambers. "Harry."  He looks at her and walks up to her. "Genevive, what do i owe this pleasure?"   "Can i speak with you, in private."   He looks at her worried. "Is everything alright?"   She nods. "Yes, but it's important."   He nods. "Come on."  He walks towards his chambers and opens the door, they walk in, the guards closes the door.  

He looks at her. "So what is it?"  She sighes. "Is it true... is it true that you wanna marry Catherine?"  He is stunned, he didn't think she would find out.  "How do you know."  She sighes. "We're at the english court.  Rumors goes around quickly. Is it true?"   "Yes."   She shakes her head. "Harry, you can't."   

He tilts his head. "Why not, you did.  Didn't you tell me to find someone to marry so i did."  She sighes.  "Yes but not your brother's widow. It's sinful."  "Not when their marriage was never consummated."   "She told you that."   He nods. "Yes."   She chuckles. "And you believed her?" He nods. "Yes."   She sighes. "I can't stop you but don't say i didn't warn you."  She walks out.  

She knew Catherine was lying and she would found out.  And if someone she knew could know the truth it would be Claudia.   Arthur must have told her something.  

Ben Barnes As Phillip Beaumont

Tamzin Merchant as Elinor Beaumont

Florence Hunt as Marion Beaumont

Bailee Madison as Rose Beaumont 

AUTHOR NOTE

Edith's funeral :( She will be missed.  Now her and Jacob's other children are here.  Genevive has found out that Harry is planning to marry Catherine.  I hope you guys like this chapter and pls tell me your thoughts